This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Yessir. Great TV for week 2. Two Texas teams with marquee games. I like it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I am rooting for both Texas teams even though we have more head to head recruiting battles against UT. I hope this great state of Texas shines on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
      Shoo wee! Ain’t that the truth [emoji23]

I know Sunshine is all that but do I need to remind you Mond passed for 430 yards against Clemson last year. Keep on discounting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        I know Sunshine is all that but do I need to remind you Mond passed for 430 yards against Clemson last year. Keep on discounting him.

Oh snap.

Maybe Clemson takes this game for granted like Georgia did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          Typical...
          What’s typical? That an ALUMNI of Texas A&M hates everything longhorn??? Is that shocking to you? Is it shocking Florida hates Florida State? Is it shocking OU hates Texas? Is it shocking Michigan hates Ohio state? The only thing “typical” is the outsider thinking he matters in a rivalry.

Comment

Underestimating an experienced QB is foolish, regardless of what you used to think of him...these are kids, and kids learn quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

I think Mond is a hell of a qb and have since I watched his first start. Clemson actually went after him quite a bit in the recruiting trail.

If you go back a read my post, I said that I was worried a out Mond and how he threw the ball last week. And he’s got some good wheels on top of that.

Comment

I think Mond is a hell of a qb and have since I watched his first start. Clemson actually went after him quite a bit in the recruiting trail.

If you go back a read my post, I said that I was worried a out Mond and how he threw the ball last week. And he’s got some good wheels on top of that.

It’s going to be a good game. You’d be a fun guy to watch the game with reading your post.

BoB and these sips on the other hand......

Comment

Obviously Lawrence has the skin on the wall. This should be one of the best QB matchups of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB
                    Georgia and the other SEC teams Tommy Two Tugs is 3-0 against.....are East teams. We’ll see how it turns out Saturday ought....if I’m wrong I’ll yell it to the stars and even put the score in my avatar. I’m that confident.
                    Why so concerned or confident in a game that does not involve your team?

Have you even mentioned y'alls game against the #1 team in the country? The defending national champs? I think you have zero confidence in your team so you hang on the chance that your beloved SEC west team beats Texas. Take LSU's dong out of the back of your throat.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-04-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Why so concerned or confident in a game that does not involve your team?

Because we were born and raised to hate all things sip. You know. Like you do “Aggy”.

Comment

It appears we have a crossover avatar challenge........

Comment

Sorry y'all. I'm going to the ignore feature I guess. Pathetic.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              It’s going to be a good game. You’d be a fun guy to watch the game with reading your post.

BoB and these sips on the other hand......

I yell at the TV a lot, especially early on in the game. And drink beer.

Comment

Sorry y'all. I'm going to the ignore feature I guess. Pathetic.

It is a superb feature if folks will quit quoting her...

Comment

Working...
                                X