This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    Anndddd, I dont know how to use my own forum. LOL.
    To an Aggie engineer that toilet would still flush.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      [emoji1787][emoji1787] can we just scrub the knuckleheads instead of the thread [emoji1374][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      If you are asking for someone to be scrubbed...you might be one of the ones getting scrubbed.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        If you are asking for someone to be scrubbed...you might be one of the ones getting scrubbed.

I’ll take my chances [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Most realistic Aggies realize where we've been, and where we want to go...

We want to be Clemson. If you look at their overall program record and ours it is pretty identical up until Dabo... We want / hope / expect Fisher to be our Dabo.

Clemson - 745-459-45 (.612 winning %) - includes this past run the last few years
          Aggies - 741-481-48 (.602 winning %)
          Hell we all want to be Clemson. He might be the guy to take you there. Time will tell. Saturday would be a good start down that trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
            Anndddd, I dont know how to use my own forum. LOL.
            I would just like to personally thank you for closing the lid before taking the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              Most realistic Aggies realize where we've been, and where we want to go...

We want to be Clemson. If you look at their overall program record and ours it is pretty identical up until Dabo... We want / hope / expect Fisher to be our Dabo.

Clemson - 745-459-45 (.612 winning %) - includes this past run the last few years
              Aggies - 741-481-48 (.602 winning %)
              Good outlook here, agreed.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder Casey.

I want to be able to keep up with news and good natured rivalry without this source going on lockdown. We still have a long way to go before Saturday.

Of course if Aggie AND Longhorn win this place will be a complete dumpster fire. There’s no escaping it.

Comment

U dont think LSU winning will cause some to lose their ever lovin minds in here?

Comment

U dont think LSU winning will cause ChaseThis to lose his ever lovin mind in here?

Yes. He will be in full body ****** for more than the recommended 48 hours and will need to see a physician.

Comment

U dont think LSU winning will cause some to lose their ever lovin minds in here?

Sure

We’re close to getting the thread pulled now and we haven’t even made it to Friday.

But I think the scenario of both Aggie and Texas notching wins is the one with the biggest potential mushroom cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Yes. He will be in full body ****** for more than the recommended 48 hours and will need to see a physician.
                        Is this where I say “rent free”?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          Sure

We’re close to getting the thread pulled now and we haven’t even made it to Friday.

But I think the scenario of both Aggie and Texas notching wins is the one with the biggest potential mushroom cloud.

Nope, not even close.

If Aggy beat Clempson, and Texas lost to sec...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Nope, not even close.

If Aggy beat Clempson, and Texas lost to sec...

Or, Aggy within 2 td's and LSU victory.....

Who are we foolin.....

Comment

I really haven't seen anything but fairly friendly banter between LSU and UT. I think both schools have enough tradition and respect for one another to know it should be a solid game. Hoping the folks in Austin welcome LSU fans like i know LSU fans will do in BR next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                                I really haven't seen anything but fairly friendly banter between LSU and UT. I think both schools have enough tradition and respect for one another to know it should be a solid game. Hoping the folks in Austin welcome LSU fans like i know LSU fans will do in BR next year.

It is both fan bases seem to have a mutual respect for each other. As most teams do it’s the UT/Aggie hate that gets things derailed. I wish they’d just start playing each other again.

Comment

Working...
                                X