Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, 48 recruits visiting. Had to turn away a bunch. They won’t lose interest!

He's not in the rebuild stage, it's simply reloading from here out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 09-04-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Black Ice;14345494]I’ve thought about it all week and LSU fans seem to be overconfident to the point I may pull for Texas. I’m literally torn because I think LSU is the better team and has the highest ceiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
      Not sure I like that.

Comment

[quote=lovemylegacy;14345624]
        Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        I’ve thought about it all week and LSU fans seem to be overconfident to the point I may pull for Texas. I’m literally torn because I think LSU is the better team and has the highest ceiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Not sure I like that.
        Me neither. No one knows who the better team with the higher ceiling is, YET.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          The amount of bars, clubs and live music venues in downtown Austin dwarfs Bourbon Street. It's not just 6th.....it's 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th, Red River plus Congress and the warehouse district.

BoB hanging with the liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
            Screw autin . . They get to see some SEC football . . tu better win to retain interest . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
            Exactly. tu recruiting could be devastated if LSU stomps that ***.

Comment

Errrrbody rolling in to Austin to watch some SEC football. Hell, sip fans are paying thousands to see this game. Crazy. Imagine if tu got to routinely play LSU, Bama, GA, Auburn, etc. Hey, LHN though.

Comment

[quote=Burntorange Bowhunter;14345650]
                Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Me neither. No one knows who the better team with the higher ceiling is, YET.

True, my money is on LSU, but until the game is played and played against some real competition, ya just don't know.
                Last week was a farce for both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  Errrrbody rolling in to Austin to watch some SEC football. Hell, sip fans are paying thousands to see this game. Crazy. Imagine if tu got to routinely play LSU, Bama, GA, Auburn, etc. Hey, LHN though.
                  Imagine aggie being good

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                    Imagine aggie being good
                    Oh man. It would be huge. Last time we were kinda good we built the best stadium in the US. Can you imagine the program if it were ever really good?! Scary. BMAs love to win.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post

except you are wrong lol, he was 3rd
                      rank player yards years
                      1 darren lewis 5,012 1987 1988 1989 1990
                      2 curtis dickey 3,703 1976 1977 1978 1979
                      3 trayveon williams 3,379 2016 2017 2018
                      4 cyrus gray 3,298 2008 2009 2010 2011
                      5 greg hill 3,262 1991 1992 1993
                      but he clearly said "all time"...

Comment

Oh man. It would be huge. Last time we were kinda good we built the best stadium in the US. Can you imagine the program if it were ever really good?! Scary. BMAs love to win.
                        First of all yall have never been kinda good. Second of all that stadium looks like and old school Plano tackle box that is usually half empty come middle of October.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          First of all yall have never been kinda good. Second of all that stadium looks like and old school Plano tackle box that is usually half empty come middle of October.
                          Don’t be a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            Negative.
                            You can be melancholy about some thing princess..but dont go making things up to try and look intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Yup, secondary market. LSU was only allotted 3500 tickets since the SEZ is under construction and they’re likely nose bleed. They’ll make 1.5 million and Texas will get the same on their trip to BR with the same ticket allotment... the coonazz folk are buying up better seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Bought my tickets from a big time LSU donor that got his 2 from that allotment.
                              Sitting in section 122 row 22. So yea pretty close to nosebleeds. But I paid face value, $150 a ticket, so just happy to be going to the game

Comment

Don’t be a dumbass.
                                Please tell me when you have been above avg for three or more years?

Comment

Working...
                                X