Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSU has one heck of a team that's for sure and that offense was to much for Texas

Giving up the TD before the half and the 3rd and 17 TD really stands out. Texas young corners have a long ways to go. Great game and on to the next!

Comment

Second game of the season, two great QB’s, two teams full of studs, heat, humidity, and a big time atmosphere. I would not be too hard on either team for wearing down at times and making mistakes. The other team had something to do with those mistakes.

Comment

It’s not the reason Texas lost but it sure was convenient that LSU got cramps every time they were getting gashed on defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
          it always amuses me how lsu fans can trash coach miles. yes, you poor things.

his first two years were 10 win seasons, the first in school history. miles was 62-28!! in conference play!!

his TWO NCS TRIPLED the schools total!

yes sir, coach OHH should be a big improvement. good grief.

We don’t expect you to understand, and i won’t bother trying. I’ll leave it at some programs want to be great not just good, and will try to make a coaching change in hopes of getting over the hump. I wasn’t a fan of the O hire, but so far he’s proved me wrong an I’m fine with that.

Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-08-2019, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            it always amuses me how lsu fans can trash coach miles. yes, you poor things.

his first two years were 10 win seasons, the first in school history. miles was 62-28!! in conference play!!

his TWO NCS TRIPLED the schools total!

yes sir, coach OHH should be a big improvement. good grief.

Get a life bud. I was actually attending LSU for the end of Sabans tenure and the beginning of Miles career at LSU. I never said anything about O being better or complaining about Miles. I loved Miles. But he always promised spreading things out and he never did. That is a fact. He was extremely stubborn and overly loyal to seniors and coaches that didn’t need to be there any longer.

As a person, I think he is awesome. As a coach, he is certainly better then average. I hope he finds great success at Kansas

Comment

Good morning, TBH college football fans.

Comment

The sun came up. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

TOP was taking its toll on LSU’s defense. LSU freshman cb should be the only one wearing a dbu shirt this week. Both qbs were making great throws though.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                    That is funny. Two good teams slugged it out for 60 minutes. Good **** football game. Both of those offenses will make good defenses look worse than they really are.

This is my take too.
                    I don't watch much football.. But will prolly watch LSU again next week. That QB is a perty good hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      The sun came up. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      I bet Chad’s head hurts.

Comment

Time to beat up Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Time to beat up Rice.
                          and Lamar.......

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            and Lamar.......

Silver linings man. I hope y’all figure out the QB, he is a major weakness.

Comment

Heath how tired are you this morning?

That game in Austin was a good game. Both teams were physical and will win a bunch of games. Herman lost the game for his team and he should apologize for it to them. Kick the field goal and take the points.

Ags looked terrible but still only allowed sunshine 24 points which is a small win I'd take especially considering the injuries we had on defense. Hopefully none of those are serious. We had some opportunities early and mond just looked too amped up overthrowing every ball or a receiver would drop it. We became one dimensional and that is not good against the #1 team in the country.

Good luck next week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will also add York is an absolute stud kicker!

Comment

Working...
                                X