Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only props I have with my Horns is how physical they play. That is hard to find, if they keep it up over next several years, it will be our year soon.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Well Smart, I guess its what you are accustomed to. I have been in both, if you don't know how to prepare for that Western heat it will bring you down. As was the case tonight. Us La boys got no idea how to prep for that. Its a little different when you are actually breathing water in 100% humidity....you will see next year. 2 different birds.
      Please dont take this as a compliment but that is the most aggie thing I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
        All the years of Miles promising change has scarred me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        it always amuses me how lsu fans can trash coach miles. yes, you poor things.

his first two years were 10 win seasons, the first in school history. miles was 62-28!! in conference play!!

his TWO NCS TRIPLED the schools total!

yes sir, coach OHH should be a big improvement. good grief.

Comment

Great game by both LSU and UT. I don’t want to play either of you anytime soon.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            it always amuses me how lsu fans can trash coach miles. yes, you poor things.

his first two years were 10 win seasons, the first in school history. miles was 62-28!! in conference play!!

his TWO NCS TRIPLED the schools total!

yes sir, coach OHH should be a big improvement. good grief.

I’m fixing to correct you on your many false accusations.

Number one Les Miles did not have the first two 10 win seasons at LSU. I’m guessing you meant his first two seasons being 10 wins was the first for a LSU coach in his first two years.

Number two Lord Saban won the 2nd national championship in LSU history. Unlike Bama they don’t claim random ships like(17NCS)[emoji8].

Miles won in 2007 and got embarrassed in 2011.

I love Les and love what he did for LSU but that stubborn MF was cramming a square peg in a round hole and it was his time to Geaux.

Coach O may not be the answer but I’ll take it at this point.

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-08-2019, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              I’m fixing to correct you on your many false accusations.

Number one Les Miles did not have the first two 10 win seasons at LSU. I’m guessing you meant his first two seasons being 10 wins was the first for a LSU coach in his first two years.

Number two Lord Saban won the 2nd national championship in LSU history. Unlike Bama they don’t claim random ships like(17NCS)[emoji8].

Miles won in 2007 and got embarrassed in 2011.

I love Les and love what he did for LSU but that stubborn MF was cramming a square peg in a round hole and it was his time to Geaux.

Coach O may not be the answer but I’ll take it at this point.

many false accusations? aka ONE!??

thanks for correcting me on that. i also thank you for pointing out that miles SEC winning % was higher than your lord's.

lets cut the bravo sierra, and all just admit, that if ed o equals miles accomplishments, he will be deemed as "the answer".

*spoiler alert** look at UT post fulmer. they deserved a better coach also.

Comment

Just getting back from the bar but game was great and Texas fans were all pretty cool. Everyone around us in the stadium was good folks. Honestly thought the fans and stadium would be louder but atmosphere was pretty tame to be honest. Great college town, party town and hope LSU fans are as respectful next year when the horns come to BR.

Comment

many false accusations? aka ONE!??

thanks for correcting me on that. i also thank you for pointing out that miles SEC winning % was higher than your lord's.

lets cut the bravo sierra, and all just admit, that if ed o equals miles accomplishments, he will be deemed as "the answer".

*spoiler alert** look at UT post fulmer. they deserved a better coach also.

Tennessee is a dumpster fire and LSU hasn’t been that bad in a long time. As of now they have traded a 9 to 10 win coach for a 9 to 10 win coach.

If Gene can win one at Auburn I have hope for Coach O.

Coaches run their course at university’s.

Jumbo laid a **** at FSU his last year but LSU and A&M both wanted him.

Comment

I would hate to be a TN fan right now.

Comment

[QUOTE=RaginCagin; hope LSU fans are as respectful next year when the horns come to BR.[/QUOTE]

lmao now i know you lsu boys are delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        Tennessee is a dumpster fire and LSU hasn’t been that bad in a long time. As of now they have traded a 9 to 10 win coach for a 9 to 10 win coach.

If Gene can win one at Auburn I have hope for Coach O.

Coaches run their course at university’s.

Jumbo laid a **** at FSU his last year but LSU and A&M both wanted him.

so now it was a lateral move? well, we are at least getting closer to the truth.

ed o has 43 wins in what amounts to 7 full years, including leaving two programs charred beyond recognition.

miles won 9 games or more in 10 of 15 full seasons. miles won 11 or more games 5 times! all at lsu in his 11 years.

i could be wrong on some of the math, but in ed's case, 43 divided by seven is not 9 or 10. however, in miles case, 143 wins in 15 years does.

yall wanted a change. yall wanted an upgrade. i am quite sure you achieved at least, one of the two. we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                          I had the same thought. Texas appeared to be the better conditioned team to me.
                          Texas ans LSU offense had no issues with the Texas heat.
                          Just the LSU defense...during drives they were getting beat at.....
                          It was ****ing obvious.
                          But hey ..it worked out for them.
                          Just dont say it was the heat.
                          It wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Ditto, pouring one for BB now.

Two good teams getting it on. Both those QB’s should be suiting up on Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                              I enjoyed it. Congrats Bayouboy. I’ll tip one back for you.

Backatcha!

Comment

so now it was a lateral move? well, we are at least getting closer to the truth.

ed o has 43 wins in what amounts to 7 full years, including leaving two programs charred beyond recognition.

miles won 9 games or more in 10 of 15 full seasons. miles won 11 or more games 5 times! all at lsu in his 11 years.

i could be wrong on some of the math, but in ed's case, 43 divided by seven is not 9 or 10. however, in miles case, 143 wins in 15 years does.

yall wanted a change. yall wanted an upgrade. i am quite sure you achieved at least, one of the two. we shall see.
                                So far.. working out for them.
                                What exactly has been the point of your posts?
                                To say the coach of the team that just beat Texas in a great game isnt as good as one they had in the past and they cant talk **** about him because hes owed some measure of respect?
                                Is that your point?
                                And you actually think..you have the vocabulary to convince anyone of that?
                                More importantly.. who gives a ****?

Comment

Working...
                                X