This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
    Coach Aranda is my dude but I am not a believer in the 3-4 defensive scheme either....
    Well, he had the Dline stalemating the Oline until they wanted to blitz or stunt. Aranda picked the spots to do this and put the weight of the whole game on the DBs shoulders. Naturally there would be a lot of yards.

It worked that's what counted.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Lmao. Your Texas hate is shining through Brandon. . The same exact thing could be said for LSUs defense and Texas having their way with them in general but you chose to single out Texas [emoji2359]
      That is funny. Two good teams slugged it out for 60 minutes. Good **** football game. Both of those offenses will make good defenses look worse than they really are.

Comment

“Don’t make excuses”... then proceeds to make his own excuses..[emoji2359][emoji2359]
        No excuses, just what happened.

Now there you go poking me! Cut it out.

Comment

Ehlinger and Burrow are both still stone cold warriors, Mond appears to be a head case...

How many lb's did LSU lose from last year other than White? Tonight was the worst lb play I've seen from them in decades, will matter down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
            That is funny. Two good teams slugged it out for 60 minutes. Good **** football game. Both of those offenses will make good defenses look worse than they really are.
            True! I was impressed with Ehrlinger. First time Ive had a chance to watch him. He had a few flyers, but the game is definetly not to big for him and he likes the pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              Ehlinger and Burrow are both still stone cold warriors, Mond appears to be a head case...

How many lb's did LSU lose from last year other than White? Tonight was the worst lb play I've seen from them in decades, will matter down the road.

Not entirely sure, but the played double digit true freshman last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                No excuses, just what happened.

Now there you go poking me! Cut it out.

You just said Texas heat got LSU as
                if it was an excuse for why Texas was in the game...in the same breath you said that Texas will have to play in 100 deg heat and 100% humidity next year in LA. How in the heck did Texas’ heat hurt the Tighas if they have to deal with what you said (100 deg heat and 100% humidity) back home?

Come on man!
                Last edited by Smart; 09-07-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Well, he had the Dline stalemating the Oline until they wanted to blitz or stunt. Aranda picked the spots to do this and put the weight of the whole game on the DBs shoulders. Naturally there would be a lot of yards.

It worked that's what counted.
                  True, the problem is the DB'S played with terrible technique...... They gonna have to go back to the lab to fix that...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

if it was an excuse for why Texas was in the game...in the same breath you said that Texas will have to play in 100 deg heat and 100% humidity next year in LA. How in the heck did Texas’ heat hurt the Tighas if they have to deal with what you said (100 deg heat and 100% humidity) back home?

Come on man!
                    I had the same thought. Texas appeared to be the better conditioned team to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                      I had the same thought. Texas appeared to be the better conditioned team to me.

Good... I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going crazy reading that. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Come on man!
                        Well Smart, I guess its what you are accustomed to. I have been in both, if you don't know how to prepare for that Western heat it will bring you down. As was the case tonight. Us La boys got no idea how to prep for that. Its a little different when you are actually breathing water in 100% humidity....you will see next year. 2 different birds.

Comment

Well Smart, I guess its what you are accustomed to. I have been in both, if you don't know how to prepare for that Western heat it will bring you down. As was the case tonight. Us La boys got no idea how to prep for that. Its a little different when you are actually breathing water in 100% humidity....you will see next year. 2 different birds.

[emoji2955][emoji2955]

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            I enjoyed it. Congrats Bayouboy. I’ll tip one back for you.

Ditto, pouring one for BB now.

Comment

I was a lot more concerned with the ****ty tackling than the secondary play. I thought the D line played well.

The free time outs lsu D kept getting from bogus injuries were irritating, but in the end, Burrow was just too good, and the Texas offense made to many mistakes.

I don’t fault Herman for going for the 4th and goals, but have a better play than Sam following the fat guys. I don’t think Herman had a very good game.

Comment

Good game with great atmosphere!

The Texas fans rocked DKR and the game played out pretty much like I thought.

There weren’t as many LSU fans at the game as I thought there would be.

Overall...Texas did not lay down to the mighty SEC!

Comment

Working...
                                X