X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I’m take the over on dumbass plays.
    Especially with a backup qb as your now second team RB.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      I didn't say they had none. Tech also threw a lot of intermediate routes where the qb was back there around 3 seconds with not much pressure.

Yes, there were good moments and bad.

Ossai made a ton of plays

Blitz coming, he releases the ball in less than 2 seconds, result.... 31’s first interception!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Again, blitz coming, ball released in less than 2 seconds from shotgun, deflected...Interception.

Last edited by Chad C; 09-03-2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        I'm sure Texas didn't reveal a whole lot against Tech this past week but with LSU's O Line being it's weakest link it does make me feel better that Tech threw the ball 54 times and UT only had 1 sack and 0 qb hurries and that wasn't with a ton of dink and dunk passes either.

QB hurries? He was on the move a lot more than he wanted to be. They didn’t get home nearly as much as I thought they should, but there was more pressure than those stats suggest.

What that means for this week, probably nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Texas DL blew up the Tech OL routinely and the blitz had him moving all night. Like Dale said, they didn’t get home much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            QB hurries? He was on the move a lot more than he wanted to be. They didn’t get home nearly as much as I thought they should, but there was more pressure than those stats suggest.

What that means for this week, probably nothing.

I know several times during the game, I said we are one step behind this guy all night from making his night miserable. That **** soft zone sure gave him some open looks quick and he did a good job of getting out of harms way.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Technically 5...

how many does Aggie have ? 5 or 6 so that I know what the approved number is?

I have no clue. I’m really focused on this week. I just know it’s more than what y’all have right now and I thought I heard 4 scholarship RB’s on campus. I hope Ingram can carry the load. Heath actually answered my question.

Go get em. I’d like to see both Tigers lose on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                After skyrocketing, Mond is now the 15th most likely guy to win the Heisman.

Put it on the stadium and print it on a soda cup.

Since I don't watch much Aggie football, I just went and looked at his highlight reel from last season. He looks good. I especially like his feet. He will stand in and deliver or elude with the best of them. Here's my question to those that have watched his progress to dominating SWTSU and subsequent Heisman talk, how does he stack up with the intangibles? Is he a field general / leader?

He’s a great leader, on and off the field. Jimbo is on record as saying he has “it” to be a championship caliber player. We will go ahead and put that on a cup too.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                  I would go so far as to say a miracle, sadly, gig-em

Dude. It was a 28-26 game last year. We missed a 29 yard field goal and had another questionable call on a fumble that looked out of bounds at the half yard line but ruled a touchback.

Clemson lost their entire defensive front to the NFL, many in round 1 of the draft. Sunshine threw a few picks last week. He can be rattled. I expect a competitive game.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 09-03-2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Can we just all agree LSU an UT had good week one scrimmages. We both get our first competition this week where we will both learn what our teams are. Lsu did what they were supposed to do in their scrimmage with almost nothing to critique from what they rolled out. I’m looking forward to seeing blue blood talent across the line this week to gauge where things stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      This board would implode!

Can you imagine the measuring!?

“But our punter pinned them inside the 10 twice and yours only did once!”

No reassuring here. I'll just be a proud Texan! Hook'em and Gig'em!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Dude. It was a 28-26 game last year. We missed a 29 yard field goal and had another questionable call on a fumble that looked out of bounds at the half yard line but ruled a touchback.

Clemson lost their entire defensive front to the NFL, many in round 1 of the draft. Sunshine threw a few picks last week. He can be rattled. I expect a competitive game.

Justyn Ross had 1 snap, Lawrence had 9 passes and Etienne had 8 carries in Cstat. IT's going to be an uphill battle on the road. Clemson looks the part to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Didn't yall lose most of your Oline and your best RB?

Sounds like its gonna be a newbie convention in the trenches when yall have the ball...

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Can we just all agree LSU an UT had good week one scrimmages. We both get our first competition this week where we will both learn what our teams are. Lsu did what they were supposed to do in their scrimmage with almost nothing to critique from what they rolled out. I’m looking forward to seeing blue blood talent across the line this week to gauge where things stand.

Exactly. That's the reason for no prediction from me. No clue what will happen. None of us know.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Losing Jwhitt is meaningless, give Michelle Herman the rock!

Texas' RB depth chart right now:

1st: Keaontay Ingram

2nd: Roschon Johnson (a converted QB) 2 weeks ago

3rd: David Gbenda (a converted LB)this week

Last edited by Chad C; 09-03-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

True story, that place will be jumpin. I hope to see a great game without anything stupid having an affect on the outcome.

Taking in a Horns game Heath style was a blast! From the tailgate scene (which will be effing ridiculous this week 60 yds from the game day set), a live Jack Ingram show, fun seats, and cooling off in the “T Room” for much of the 2nd half....wife and I had a blast! She was a little bummed her Dawgs took it on the chin, but still had a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X