X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
    Was this with capt. Aaron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yessir. We went to high school together and go on a few with trips with him during the season.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	82839003_10105398105430585_6445235998363222016_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	24605629

Had a good one the last morning. 5 man limit with the most canvasbacks I've ever seen. First mallard of the year and also got a heck of a sprig too!

Comment

Finished off the year with a good hunt! The teal definitely saved the day. Had my guys shot better we would have done much better!

Comment

Had a awesome hunt yesterday. Best 1 man bag I’ve ever had for sure. Limited in 10 minutes.

Comment

We ended with 182 as a group, which is the worst year we've had since we kept records. Averaged 10.71 ducks per hunt and 3.79 birds per hunter we took. Looking at it that way, it doesn't sound so bad but it was a lot of grinding, waiting and scouting. No bands but we did end up with our first central Texas wood duck and my buddy got his first mottled down on the coast

Comment

Good hunt for the closer with a couple of old friends!

Comment

Originally posted by drewwland View Post
                Had a awesome hunt yesterday. Best 1 man bag I’ve ever had for sure. Limited in 10 minutes.

Nice limit there!

Comment

Another fun year! Started lights out in November and moved on to quite the grind. Hunted a few new places which played out nicely for us. First year that I didn’t have at least one hunt where I was skunked. Shot 81 birds on the year. Sad it’s over but now looking forward to making improvements to the spread/gear. A buddy of mine snapped a pic of me with another buddies dog and we made it as a finalist in Sitka’s diverge contest so that was pretty cool. Bring on 2020-21
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                    Another fun year! Started lights out in November and moved on to quite the grind. Hunted a few new places which played out nicely for us. First year that I didn’t have at least one hunt where I was skunked. Shot 81 birds on the year. Sad it’s over but now looking forward to making improvements to the spread/gear. A buddy of mine snapped a pic of me with another buddies dog and we made it as a finalist in Sitka’s diverge contest so that was pretty cool. Bring on 2020-21
                    Awesome! What part of the state do you hunt. My spots were so bad I didnt even hunt.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      Awesome! What part of the state do you hunt. My spots were so bad I didnt even hunt.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                      Mostly central Texas... went East a few times tho

Comment

So I was invited on a hunt Saturday. It was my first time duck hunting in 5+ years. And even then i had only been a handful of times without a lot of success so I didn’t have much interest. It was much different this weekend. Birds were flying all around us as soon as we could see.

I think I’m hooked now. It’s too bad the season ended!

Comment

We made the opener of snow goose conservation season today. Me & twdjr had 10. Not a lot moving around us. Couple of buddies a few miles down the road had 28.
                          Congrats to all the guys on the last day!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            We made the opener of snow goose conservation season today. Me & twdjr had 10. Not a lot moving around us. Couple of buddies a few miles down the road had 28.
                            Congrats to all the guys on the last day!
                            I’m pretty sure goose season opens up here on Sunday. We’re planning to sneak some ditches on Sunday afternoon and see if we can put the hurt on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                              I’m pretty sure goose season opens up here on Sunday. We’re planning to sneak some ditches on Sunday afternoon and see if we can put the hurt on them.

Opens up there Feb. 1. I’ll be in Jonesboro.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                Opens up there Feb. 1. I’ll be in Jonesboro.
                                Good Luck Philip & Razr!

Comment

Working...
                                X