No announcement yet.

2019/20 Duck Season - Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too bad. Son and I got 4 between us. Should have had a couple more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
      Getting is good. This has probably been one of the best seasons I remember for us.
      Nice straps of green there.

Comment

Lots of ducks around this morning. Had probably 40-50 sitting in the hole at shooting time. Taking the kids out tomorrow to finish up the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
          Getting is good. This has probably been one of the best seasons I remember for us.
          That looks like a fine time

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            Very nice. I wish we had mallards down here. There have been a few years when there was bad drought in the panhandle and further north that we could kill them often. But it’s not real common down here. I’ve killed more out of a goose spread than over water.

Not enough cold weather either.

Comment

Me & My son got 2 limits of gaddies this AM. Wasn't expecting it,but tickled to see it. One more day then MAJOR depression. LOL! Gonna be a long wait till September.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                Me & My son got 2 limits of gaddies this AM. Wasn't expecting it,but tickled to see it. One more day then MAJOR depression. LOL! Gonna be a long wait till September.

Time to dust off the the fishing poles my friend. Lol

Comment

Sat in the blind with my old man for my last hunt of the season. Limit of Woodrows.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                    Sat in the blind with my old man for my last hunt of the season. Limit of Woodrows.

Nice Clint! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      Time to dust off the the fishing poles my friend. Lol

Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        Heck yeah, hopefully yall can get one more limit a piece tomorrow before cleaning up and putting up all the gear.

That's always so depressing getting it all put away.

The hunting has been so bad around here I slept in and it was great. I'll be out for the last hurrah in the morning though. Hell I may push it til noon to get a limit if needed.

Comment

No ducks, but Winnie did get to chase some pelicans.
                          Attached Files
                          Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                            Nice Clint! Congrats!

Thanks bud. Glad to see you got some too after our hunt the other day.

Comment

Congrats to everyone today and Good Luck to everyone in the morning! Hopefully everyone closes out strong.

Comment

Wow. Pretty disappointed. Skunked this am. Thought I had a shot to break 40 this year.

I think im throwing in the towel.

Anybody near Waco hunting in the morning and would want a cajun and a retriever to tag along?

Otherwise I give up. Brazos is dead, lake is dead, my one tank is shot out.

But hey shot 20 more than last year! Not like it was in the past. But hopefully trends up more last year. I think I got in 20 hunts. So that's almost 2birds per hunt average on the year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X