ID:	24600046

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3104.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	24600060
      Did a scout/hunt and got 3 ducks this afternoon with one being this stud pintail. Hoping the morning is good with the cooler temps.

Comment

Congrats DP! Great hunt!
        Got a limit on coast this morning! Definitely having to move around to stay on them.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3138.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	24600088
          Limit this morning in the salt

Comment

The boys stacked 'em up pretty good this morning.

Comment

Dang good hunt right there! Y’all really should clean them before you cook them though lol.

Comment

Seems to be fewer and fewer birds here in north texas. Still getting a few birds though

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Congrats DP! Great hunt!
                  Got a limit on coast this morning! Definitely having to move around to stay on them.

Thank ya sir
                  We hunted the same spot we did last week

Comment

Slower morning on the prairie. Need a good hard front.

Comment

Couple buddies on Garwood prairie this AM. Slow for them . 2 ducks. Me & my son went to the marsh. We didn't fire a shot. Hopefully tomorrow we do better. scouted out a spot that had some birds before we left.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                        [ATTACH]981387[/ATTACH]
                        Did a scout/hunt and got 3 ducks this afternoon with one being this stud pintail. Hoping the morning is good with the cooler temps.

Very nice!! Be an even better looking stud hanging on the wall!!

Comment

We killed a dozen this morning. Not too good, super slow, and not many birds in the air.

Had some big teal flights up high and not decoying. It was nice seeing them, but didnt affect our hunt one way or another.

Things aren't looking too hot, and the weather doesnt have much positive in the forecast either.

Comment

Good morning in the Ar-Kansas bottoms. We’ll work on em as long as they’re here.

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
                              Very nice!! Be an even better looking stud hanging on the wall!!

I had planned on it but when I got up to him the other side was destroyed. Hopefully get another one just as big as him. The one I shot the next day was nowhere near as good as this guy.

Comment

Awesome. Definitely on the wish list to get on the wall one day!!

Comment

Working...
                                X