“Antlers86” 2019 LIVE thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    What a year you have had jason, all the ups and downs, and the memories keep being made.
    Been a blessing! My season isn’t quite over. Had a unbranched 5yr old show up at my personal place. I’ll be chasing him through the wknd and then all muzzleloader. Focusing on my sons chances right now and youth season.

Comment

Update?
      Side bar question: Do you have any pics of your son when he's not smiling? Definitely contagious!

Comment

Few doe and a couple buck in the plot. No skim yet

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          Update?
          Side bar question: Do you have any pics of your son when he's not smiling? Definitely contagious!
          Man I have to tell that boy to smile!

Comment

Good luck to y’all Jason!!!
            What a banner year you have had!

Comment

No shots this evening. Saw quite a few deer. Will be after him the next 2.5 wks

Comment

Comment

Very nice! Changed gears

Comment

Finishing up a little work and fixing to walk the boy to the stand. Same plot as yesterday! Fingers crossed

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Had to crawl the last 75 yds to the blind and sneak in. Little late but surrounded by deer.

Comment

No sightings of him yet but plenty of ladies out!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Climbed out of the stand and walked a little ways through the woods. Spotted a couple bucks and eased up to them. Target was one of them so we tried to get into position as quick and quietly as we could. Settled in and had him in the crosshairs but I couldn’t stop him for a shot. Felt like an earthquake my boy was shaking so much!

I have a plan for tomorrow so we will see what happens! Can’t wait!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Climbed out of the stand and walked a little ways through the woods. Spotted a couple bucks and eased up to them. Target was one of them so we tried to get into position as quick and quietly as we could. Settled in and had him in the crosshairs but I couldn’t stop him for a shot. Felt like an earthquake my boy was shaking so much!

I have a plan for tomorrow so we will see what happens! Can’t wait!!!!
                              [emoji1303]

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Way to stay with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X