No announcement yet.

“Antlers86” 2019 LIVE thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool thread. So many ups and downs.

Comment

Is your covert at&t or verizon? Any problems? I haven't pulled the trigger on a cell cam yet but I think it would save me a lot of gas driving all over two counties.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
        Is your covert at&t or verizon? Any problems? I haven't pulled the trigger on a cell cam yet but I think it would save me a lot of gas driving all over two counties.
        Verizon. Best game changer I have made and money well spent. I live on the property so benefit for me is pig patrol and security/trespassing. For someone that has a lease away from home there are so many other benefits. Most importantly you get the pics within seconds and you know when activity is good and worth making the trip. I’m sure AT&T would get out at my place as well. I use the regular antennas they come with and have no issues with service. I receive pics within 20 seconds of camera going off. If cell service is sketchy just buy a couple booster antennas and they will get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Verizon. Best game changer I have made and money well spent. I live on the property so benefit for me is pig patrol and security/trespassing. For someone that has a lease away from home there are so many other benefits. Most importantly you get the pics within seconds and you know when activity is good and worth making the trip. I’m sure AT&T would get out at my place as well. I use the regular antennas they come with and have no issues with service. I receive pics within 20 seconds of camera going off. If cell service is sketchy just buy a couple booster antennas and they will get out.

Thanks. I'll check out the coverts.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            To add to this, we just put some 2018 & 2019 ATT LTE coverts out in Mexico..... one of them has been running on Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries since 8/3 and still has 100% battery life. That's just over 2 months of pictures mornings / evenings / night at 2 pics every 4 mins. They are $15 on Amazon for 12. I'd recommend using them if you buy one.

Comment

Cold front has them on their feet! May make a sit this wknd just to see what shows up.
              Attached Files

Comment

Congrats! Glad you found both of your deer.

Comment

Guess you didn’t make any sits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                    Guess you didn’t make any sits?

Decided not too. Probably hold off until gun season and get my wife set up on a buck. Got busy this past wknd tracking deer for guest at a ranch and cleaning them.

Have a bloodhound and he found 1 out of 2 bucks. Went 320-350 yds no blood but he stayed on the trail. Nice to know he can track. Finished prepping food plots and made some jerky so not a whole lot of time to get to the stand.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sounds like a good time

Comment

Oldest son (8) is after his first deer! Had 2 really nice bucks show up this week so we will see what happens. Couple legal spikes running around as well. Whatever is legal and he wants to shoot he can! Settled in and he is excited!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Coverts are firing off! Deer are up and moving

View
                          Attached Files

Comment

The hunter with his game face on!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good luck to your little guy

Comment