Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Yeah, at the end of the day it’s a dang chicken sandwich. As Rob Swanson said, “chicken is basically a vegetable”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Haha, paying for chicken is like paying for catfish, it just dont seem right when you have em running around the yard or swimming in the lake. Same as getting spaghetti at a restaurant.

Thats what you eat when you cant afford beef, you dont buy it on purpose!

Comment

I'm trying this tomorrow!

Comment

Don’t go to the ones in Bryan/ College Station. I they are so slow and can’t remember your order. I went thru the drive thru and was asked to pull to the front and wait. Wellll, 15 minutes later , I walk inside and ask for my food. Crazy slow. I will no longer give them my business.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Curt and Shane need to step up. D-mo is becoming my new leader. [emoji51]

I don’t know the man personally, but in my book, he is the TBH leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There were more peeps at Popeyes than at quick trip the other day. Now I know why. Lol

Comment

I'd try one but knowing our local Popeyes I would drive off and have three chicken legs and half a biscuit in the bag.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                Brookshire Brothers needs to make a chicken sandwich!
                By far the best friend chicken on Earth.

Comment

Mayo doesnt belong on a sandwich

Give me chick fila

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    I'd try one but knowing our local Popeyes I would drive off and have three chicken legs and half a biscuit in the bag.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                      Brookshire Brothers needs to make a chicken sandwich!
                      They do. Buy a chicken fried chicken breast and a pack of Hawaiian rolls. Side of white gravy to dip your sandwich in. Pure East Tx heaven

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        Well you finally make since

JK I feel the same way, the wife is a CF fanatic, me the nuggets are ok , the waffle fries are terrible, their mayo is good
                        The waffle fries are terrible? Wow, can't believe that one. I am not a Chic-Fil-A fanatic, but I think there chicken is pretty good for fast food and their service is great. But the waffle fries are awesome.

I like Popeyes red beans and rice, and the chicken and waffle chicken they had for a short time was pretty good. But their service sucks at 9 out of 10 stores and about 9 out of 10 are usually nasty and dirty.

Comment

No food is worth an hour wait much less 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            Well you finally make since

JK I feel the same way, the wife is a CF fanatic, me the nuggets are ok , the waffle fries are terrible, their mayo is good

Anyone who likes mayonnaise has no concept of taste so your opinion is invalid!

The popeyes chicken sandwich is legit not sure if or how much better than chick fil a spicy but still good.

Comment

After working robberies at multiple Popeyes around Harris counties (most of them inside jobs) and seeing how dirty they all were...I'm not a fan. But I love spicy chicken. CFA regular sandwich sux...but the spicy with pepper jack is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                                By far the best friend chicken on Earth.
                                Hands down!

Comment

Working...
                                X