2019 Deer Corn prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
    Understand but raising the price just hurts the law abiding consumer. It doesn't address the theft loss. So the same amount of loss will happen this year so next year prices will go up again.

That's the way retail works. Just like insurance and those who don't pay.

I cut all contact with a guy I was friends with after he bragged about throwing produce barcodes on steaks and seafood and used self checkout at HEB. That is only going to hurt the rest of us when HEB raises prices to cover their loses.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the best price I've heard of in a very long time.

Baytown/Mont Belvieu Walmart
      Pretty good deal indeed.

Comment

Yoakum Grain in Yoakum, I know ******* it's in Yoakum, has some cheap corn. I think it was $5.80/50, usually carries cotton seed in bags as well.

Comment

United Ag in El Campo/Edna is having their Fill the Feeder sale this weekend. $5.25 a bag, with sales on stands and feeders and what not.

Comment

7.00 - 7.50 a bag in San Saba depending on which place.

Comment

don't buy it from Naylor's in corpus... holy cow, I didn't ask before I had them load it up. $9.50/50lb sack!

Comment

Must have been Monster Buck corn!

Comment

Buc-ee's in Royse City has them $5.99/bag.

Comment

Denton bucees is now 6.25. Picked up 15 bags tonight.

Comment

7.25@ Red Chain in Stephenville on SH North108.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                        I talked to the manager at the Terrell Buc-ees and he said a major factor in their corn going up was theft. He said a large volume of people would come in and buy x amount of bags then go out and just load up however many extra they wanted
                        Not always theft... last year an employee helped us load a whole truck full and he threw on 3 or 4 extra bags just incase we miscounted. We did not argue

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                          I talked to the manager at the Terrell Buc-ees and he said a major factor in their corn going up was theft. He said a large volume of people would come in and buy x amount of bags then go out and just load up however many extra they wanted
                          Not always theft... last year an employee helped us load a whole truck full and he threw on 3 or 4 extra bags just incase we miscounted. We did not argue

Comment

Just bought 95 bags at the Co Op in Jatyon but they loaded 2 pallets plus 15 bags on my trailer with a forklift. Wally World was a little cheaper but I would have had to load it by hand! $8 per 50#.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                              Paid $7 at Buc-ee's a month ago. But it was the cleanest corn I have ever bought!
                              That is worth another buck for me, I bought some today and I know next time I am out at the lease it is going to be stopped up

Comment

$6.49 I paid lately

Comment

Working...
                                X