This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    We played them for 116 years, no thanks....y’all can have’m. Maybe they can schedule you guys every year and call it the “Nastiest Border River Rivalry”!!

And just to be clear, I wish they both could lose.....LSU is worse than the clap, at least I can go a shot for the clap. If that entire campus in Baton Rouge fell in a sink hole tomorrow, I’d **** in the hole and throw a party to celebrate. Beat Bama at least once every 10 years and shut the **** up.
    Tired off the *** whoopings too eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Naw you know it’s always next year.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Lmao bro your schools a dumpster fire Simmer down their sport win a ship or he’ll even a conference title before you come with that weak Chet gtfo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude...I love LSU as I spent a lot of time at sporting events in Baton Rouge growing up. You bought a few T-shirt’s and went to a game! Give DdF a cookie! Let’s not talk about dumpster fires as they are having a hard time paying the bills

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Dude...I love LSU as I spent a lot of time at sporting events in Baton Rouge growing up. You bought a few T-shirt’s and went to a game! Give DdF a cookie! Let’s not talk about dumpster fires as they are having a hard time paying the bills

I love LSU and I love Texas. T-shirt fan for both but I do have some Texas gym shorts so maybe that makes me more of a Texas fan. I’m really struggling on who to pull for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X