Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSU made the list. Battle of blue bloods this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      LSU made the list. Battle of blue bloods this weekend.

A blue blood and DBU off.

Winner takes the crown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hurts > Ehlinger?

At least in game 1

Ugh

Comment

Hurts trying to win the Heisman tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 1

I’ll speak for all LSU fans we don’t want ags speaking on our game. This is ours not yalls we don’t need yalls chirping on our behalf y’all go beat Clemson we’ll worry bout Texas. We scheduled them y’all didn’t so leave the talkin between us

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              I’ll speak for all LSU fans we don’t want ags speaking on our game. This is ours not yalls we don’t need yalls chirping on our behalf y’all go beat Clemson we’ll worry bout Texas.

That's gonna be tough because for some it will be more important that Texas loses than the Ags win

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 1

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                That's gonna be tough because for some it will be more important that Texas loses than the Ags win

I could understand it if aTm was playing UT, but they aren’t therefor has zero implications to their season. Therefor the chirping from the peanut gallery chirping on our behalf isn’t wanted. We scheduled them ags didn’t. If this doesn’t prove rent free then nothing does.

Y’all wanna talk trash schedule em

Comment

A little better than I expected. A looong way to go.

Comment

I’ll speak for all LSU fans we don’t want ags speaking on our game. This is ours not yalls we don’t need yalls chirping on our behalf y’all go beat Clemson we’ll worry bout Texas. We scheduled them y’all didn’t so leave the talkin between us

Well alrighty then.....Only fans of LSU and Texas allowed to comment on LSU/Texas game. I’ll spread the verdict as much as possible this week.

Comment

I could understand it if aTm was playing UT, but they aren’t therefor has zero implications to their season. Therefor the chirping from the peanut gallery chirping on our behalf isn’t wanted. We scheduled them ags didn’t. If this doesn’t prove rent free then nothing does.

Y’all wanna talk trash schedule em
                      We played them for 116 years, no thanks....y’all can have’m. Maybe they can schedule you guys every year and call it the “Nastiest Border River Rivalry”!!

And just to be clear, I wish they both could lose.....LSU is worse than the clap, at least I can go a shot for the clap. If that entire campus in Baton Rouge fell in a sink hole tomorrow, I’d **** in the hole and throw a party to celebrate. Beat Bama at least once every 10 years and shut the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        We played them for 116 years, no thanks....y’all can have’m. Maybe they can schedule you guys every year and call it the “Nastiest Border River Rivalry”!!

And just to be clear, I wish they both could lose.....LSU is worse than the clap, at least I can go a shot for the clap. If that entire campus in Baton Rouge fell in a sink hole tomorrow, I’d **** in the hole and throw a party to celebrate. Beat Bama at least once every 10 years and shut the **** up.

Will you set the rules on who can talk about A&M/Clemson this week?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

And just to be clear, I wish they both could lose.....LSU is worse than the clap, at least I can go a shot for the clap. If that entire campus in Baton Rouge fell in a sink tomorrow, I’d throw a going away party. Beat Bama at least once every 10 years and shut the **** up.

Lmao bro your schools a dumpster fire Simmer down their sport win a ship or he’ll even a conference title before you come with that weak Chet gtfo!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

“1st and only in 1939”. Is that what the wall says?

Comment

Didn’t get to see the OU game but saw Jalen’s stat-line! Hope he has a great year!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                “1st and only in 1939”. Is that what the wall says?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X