This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    Ag ol was discombobulated most of the night but Green is going to be a beast. Leal looks like DT not DE to me. Mond was the most consistent I've seen him and delivered some really nice balls, most of them under pressure. LB and secondary play was surprisingly good but Tigers are much faster than Bobcats.

Ready to see the Horns Saturday, our two flagship schools could be the the best they've both been at the same time ever.
    That's another recruit that'll change positions. I hoped Texas signed him, but he was dead set he's a DE.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      SOOOO much egg on LSU's face for slow playing this kid and not offering him a scholarship when he badly wanted to commit. Good for him for jumping on the Clemson offer when it came, worked out very well for him.

Man you aren’t kidding. I don’t know how they let him leave the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Tulsa!

They need to learn how to tackle and quit committing stupid penalties.

Comment

Well looks like BAMA made it through another day without suspensions or injuries. On the downside CNS has encouraged some players to take a look at the Debate Team.

Can’t really tell if I’m going to feel any different once the season starts. The injury situation is worse than last year and there are still players not doing things the right way. I think there are going to be at least five freshmen starting.

I should be surprised no Aggys have asked for an avatar bet but I’m not. A couple of Longhorns have signed up for the two games to be played
          If any of the Ags would feel better with more years and want a five year or ten year bet then you can get it. Maybe CNS is getting ready to start a Toastmasters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
            Well looks like BAMA made it through another day without suspensions or injuries. On the downside CNS has encouraged some players to take a look at the Debate Team.

Can’t really tell if I’m going to feel any different once the season starts. The injury situation is worse than last year and there are still players not doing things the right way. I think there are going to be at least five freshmen starting.

I should be surprised no Aggys have asked for an avatar bet but I’m not. A couple of Longhorns have signed up for the two games to be played

If any of the Ags would feel better with more years and want a five year or ten year bet then you can get it. Maybe CNS is getting ready to start a Toastmasters Club.
            I'm down for those upcoming games if I didn't already say that. [emoji106]

Btw...shut yer piehole. No one is buying into your schtick.

7-1-1

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No nibbles after the dismantling of Texas State?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                No nibbles after the dismantling of Texas State?
                I chuckled

Comment

Originally posted by razorback01 View Post
                  no nibbles after the dismantling of texas state?

2-10???

Comment

Paul what’s the timeframe on the bet?
                    I’ll take my yearly avatar change

Comment

Jonathan Taylor picking up right where he left off.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        2-10???
                        Nothing like flapping your gums against a team your team hasn’t beaten since they joined the SEC.....remind me, is it 7 or 8 years in a row?

Comment

Chuck is off to a rough start.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

[emoji2357]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              USF looks terrible

Comment

Has anyone put Oklahoma on upset alert? Houston by 10 come sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X