No announcement yet.

Advice on tractor brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would go with a John Deere. Kubota makes a good tractor that’s cheaper than John Deer but their parts are extremely high. We have a 50 hp Kubota that needed a new compressor for a/c and they wanted 1600.00 bucks! 600.00 bucks just for the hoses! Ridiculous! Replaced the hydraulic pump the other day and that cost 2200.00
    Last edited by RMW; 08-25-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

No help in that size. I run JD. I love JD.... but hate the service we get now. If you are dealing with United Ag and turf (use to be Ag power) it’s almost better to farm with mule and chiseled plow

Lots love kabota. Looked at them last time and it was kinda funny comparing parts. I’ve operated several and all got the intended job done, but I didn’t like them over the JD. But again that was in a bigger tractor

Last case I had was a nightmare. And I had to run a case skid steer a few weeks ago... whoever come up with that design needs to be throat punched.

Last new holland I had was a good machine but lots of small electrical problems. Not same class as JD. comfortable to operate though (liked it better than kabota)

Comment

Working...
      X