Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many here started their own company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
    Mind if I ask which one? I work here local for a oil company.

Advantage Chemical, LLC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I started and run multiple businesses currently.
      www.LoneStarOC.com we do high end residential outdoor living
      www.alliancefabandassembly.com we do metal fab work from oilfield skids to structural mezzanines to deer feeders.

Comment

January 2000, I started my business. One business segment is a repair/maintenance for hospital surgical equipment, the other is a consultant and process validation service for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. Both segments are awesome and I’m very fortunate.

Comment

Started in 1998 on the living room floor packaging up items and moonlighted it til about 2007 and jumped off the cliff and began at it full time...been some sleepness nights and a lot of high fives and I would not change a thing at this point but I am always learning and trying to figure out what is next for our company but there is a lot to be said about knowing you are not only supporting yourself and your family but your employees and theirs as well...had several companies approach us about buying but they were going to move it and fire the employees and while i am at the helm that won't happen!

Very appreciative to all that support us !
          Last edited by ForEverlast; 09-13-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

In 2015 started Brush to Bay a sponsor on here...archery pro shop and now gun shop, fishing, etc. Has grown every year have an awesome general manager that takes pride in his job and will bend over backwards to help his customers and that is what make it successful... orginally just filling a need as their was not shop within 100 miles of our hometown (Hallettsville) but now becoming known for exceptional service and we kick the teeth out of our competitors(big box) on selections and service and will continue to do so... We appreciate all business and support given to keep us going!

Comment

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
              Own and operate a Roofing business and 2 restaurants.
              This is the man you need to talk to. The restaurant business is the most failed business and he has 2 successful restaurants. Pick his brain and take notes.

Comment

Working...
              X