Nicer things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin View Post
    Had a buddy who used to say “cool s*** ain’t cheap and cheap s*** ain’t cool
    I like it. I tend to say it cost money to go fast which sums up the ops opinion and the above.

Comment

Worth it. One thing I never skimp on is optics. You definitely get what you pay for in that world. If Wal-Mart carries it you probably don't want it.

Comment

Lots of great points. I used to buy all “nicer tools” but I don’t really do very much when it comes to using them. But when I do I have dewalt and hitichi. But it has also as come back to bite me. I once purchased a dewalt finishing nailer. I think I paid 100-130 for it. Used it for two projects and then it sat in my garage for a few years. Then when I needed it again it didn’t work. The o-ring has a leak in it. I sent it off to get it repaired and cost me 65 dollars. It took them 3 weeks to get it back. In the meantime I went to harbor freight and bought one of theirs for 23 dollars and it worked just fine. It’s been in the garage for two years now. In this case the more expensive one wasn’t a good deal.

Comment

Working...
        X