No announcement yet.

Rad Rover Electric Bike Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I opened this thread and clicked on the link.

10 minutes later a RAD bikes ad appears on my Facebook.

Comment

Sounds like a great bike, only draw back that I see is how would you get your animal back out?

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
        Sounds like a great bike, only draw back that I see is how would you get your animal back out?
        I have to go back to grab the jeep or the wheeler, although their is a cart that rambo makes that can attach to bike to carry a deer or a kayak or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
          I would imagine he would still have a truck, or another lease member would have a truck. You can always go back to camp and bring a truck back in.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
            I would imagine he would still have a truck, or another lease member would have a truck. You can always go back to camp and bring a truck back in.
            This....I usually have my truck at the lease.

Comment

How did the electric bikes do during the 2019 year? I'm interested in one.

Comment

Yes, more RAD story time please. Still holding a decent charge and what not?

Comment

Bike did great this past season. Battery still performs as it did on day 1. Since I brought it back home, I've added a set of fenders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rad rover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	24608480

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                    Bike did great this past season. Battery still performs as it did on day 1. Since I brought it back home, I've added a set of fenders.

[ATTACH]991879[/ATTACH]
                    What is the range?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I get about 20 miles on a charge and that's without pedaling and not too many hills. If you pedal and use the motor to assist you can get more range.

Comment

Thanks for posting this... I’ve had this bike on the brain for a while now. I wonder though how many guys still use it after a few years, or when it’s 25 degrees in the morning. I really want to get one, but I worry that I’d be selling it in a year or two. What’s your take on the long term use at the ranch? Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by X-Ring99 View Post
                          Thanks for posting this... I’ve had this bike on the brain for a while now. I wonder though how many guys still use it after a few years, or when it’s 25 degrees in the morning. I really want to get one, but I worry that I’d be selling it in a year or two. What’s your take on the long term use at the ranch? Thanks again!

I bought a sondors ebike from a TBH member last year to use in Kansas. It's not near as strong a bike as the radrover (36v vs 48v) but it worked great!
                          A 10 minute sweaty walk to a stand went to 2 minutes and no sweat.
                          Deer totally ignored it laying by my blinds or stands. I use it at the house checking cams and sneaking up on pigs at my cell cam feeder. I usually ride to within 50-75 yds of the pigs and they don't have a clue!

Comment

Originally posted by X-Ring99 View Post

This will be season three for me coming up. As I get older, I’m hoping that the bike will help keep me active. I just need to focus on not crashing

You might want to move on this soon. Rad rover announced a price hike coming very soon.

Comment

Thank you both!

Comment

I bought me a Rambo ebike this year to try out. I hunt a lot of public land in Arkansas and class 1 ebikes are allowed this year. I have a trailer that I pull with my bike to get deer and other items to and from my stand sites. If you ever ride one you will want one I promise. I will also use at my lease for going to my stand and it will be great for Turkey season next year. I have a bow rack on order that will mount on my front basket.

Comment

Working...
                                X