Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddypants View Post
    M16’s mailbox money is a helluva lot more than SS would ever pay. Lol. Pretty sure that fine gentleman is a mineral rights owner.
    My bad I missed it. Duh

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
      Must be Nice when you have that cushy snuggy blanket of federal subsidies wrapped around your *** that enabled free startup costs as well as condemnation rights to jump into existing power infrastructure.

[emoji106]
      Isn’t that the truth. Obviously by looking at my avatar I’m not in the oilfield. But for some greenie to pop off...well....that’s a bit ridiculous. If he’s so educated, let’s hear an educated explanation on how many of those stupid things it takes to power a city. Oh and how about it’s ok to kill wildlife with those things but don’t let anything else do the same....the hypocrisy is endless. Hijacking a thread with that garbage is absurd.

Comment

Lol wow at the censoring

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
          If you are going to call others uneducated please realize that the word is too. The irony is thick.
          Dang it! Beat me to it. Or too it. Or two it.

Comment

Well just opened this thread back up... I see he didn't last long... If it's temporary, hopefully he will use his time in the cooler to get his resume' up to date... If it's permanent, to bad, so sad...

Comment

Nabors activated a rig(X27) last week, it was being stored in Pleasanton. A few folks have been called back to work on the frac side, but I have also seen some companies shut down and block their gates with equipment. Crazy times.

Back orders on equipment parts and tools seem to be an issue at this time, I am using every vendor I can find for tools and parts right now.

Comment

I'm sure that most of us know this but renewable energy still require/depend heavily on oil and gas. I know I'm just an uneducated oil and gas guy here but last I checked solar and wind infrastructure does not grow on trees. I can imagine that the blades alone for wind require a ton of composites and resins to fabricate.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Ceases to amaze me the crows that fly into territory they have no business to, just to let everyone know they’re a crow. Like the guys that chirp in on the mexico threads from time to time, i just fail to see their logic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Like gun hunters on a bowhunting forum

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Other than collecting mailbox money I’m not in the oilfield.
                    Winning

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      Like gun hunters on a bowhunting forum

[emoji3590]

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by Daddypants View Post
                        M16’s mailbox money is a helluva lot more than SS would ever pay. Lol. Pretty sure that fine gentleman is a mineral rights owner.
                        Mama Le!!!
                        Last edited by southtx; 07-27-2020, 07:14 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

SLB laying off 21,000.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                            I'm sure that most of us know this but renewable energy still require/depend heavily on oil and gas. I know I'm just an uneducated oil and gas guy here but last I checked solar and wind infrastructure does not grow on trees. I can imagine that the blades alone for wind require a ton of composites and resins to fabricate.

And what do you do when the wind doesn’t blow and the sun doesn’t shine? People still need and use electricity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Now we know who the ***hole is that’s putting those ugly windmills up all over west Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                SLB laying off 21,000.

I just saw this... I am concerned about getting another job now... I have been laid off since March, and I am about to go insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X