Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Ceases to amaze me the crows that fly into territory they have no business to, just to let everyone know they’re a crow. Like the guys that chirp in on the mexico threads from time to time, i just fail to see their logic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol yup. Nothing new for an oilfield thread on here just been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by WindFarmer View Post
      I’m not gonna sit here and argue about renewables when most are clueless on how it works. But I will say you better get used to seeing them because it’s not going anywhere, 45 new wind projects are going up this year alone. And oh yeah, the tax credit? That’s already fading out. the industry is stable enough that it can survive without it but most are to uneducated to understand that. Hey you chose the oilfield good for you but there’s other industries out there that pay just as good that are more stable.
      If you are going to call others uneducated please realize that the word is too. The irony is thick.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Ceases to amaze me the crows that fly into territory they have no business to, just to let everyone know they’re a crow. Like the guys that chirp in on the mexico threads from time to time, i just fail to see their logic

Nicely done!

Comment

Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Covid or gas prices hasn’t slowed us down, it’s booming. But we won’t talk about that...

Must be Nice when you have that cushy snuggy blanket of federal subsidies wrapped around your *** that enabled free startup costs as well as condemnation rights to jump into existing power infrastructure.

[emoji106]
          Last edited by kyle1974; 07-25-2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

most people in the oilfield are far from uneducated. there are a lot of engineers and technicians out here that can give any industry a run for the money.

Comment

I’m not gonna sit here and argue about renewables when most are clueless on how it works. But I will say you better get used to seeing them because it’s not going anywhere, 45 new wind projects are going up this year alone. And oh yeah, the tax credit? That’s already fading out. the industry is stable enough that it can survive without it but most are to uneducated to understand that. Hey you chose the oilfield good for you but there’s other industries out there that pay just as good that are more stable.
              Ok. We will shut the entire oilfield down. No drilling. No refining. No nothing. See how long y’all stay running.

Now flip that around. Y’all shut down and watch how it affects us. Lol.

Comment

I read somewhere recently that $1 invested in nat gas produces 10-15x the return of wind over a 30 year period. Sure, some suckers, crazies and greenies will choose to put that $1 in wind, but the smart money goes with the economics.

I will post the article later if I can find it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bob G
                    Charlie is good people and you are out of line...
                    You are calling the wrong man an idiot...

You should look in the mirror when you say that.

tending the fire,
                    Bob G.
                    Looking back at Charlie’s post he did masterfully utilize “too” in a sentence. . Apparently Charlie is an educated man. Good day to all. :-)

Comment

You’re clueless about how it works like most are. Enjoy that unstable oilfield bud😏
                      Other than collecting mailbox money I’m not in the oilfield.

Comment

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
                        This is great stuff! Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          Congrats! I draw a pension but I am not old enough yet for SS but I am looking forward to it. Getting closer.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                            Congrats! I draw a pension but I am not old enough yet for SS but I am looking forward to it. Getting closer.
                            M16’s mailbox money is a helluva lot more than SS would ever pay. Lol. Pretty sure that fine gentleman is a mineral rights owner.

Comment

Lol! Punk *** kid came in guns a blazing!
                              I remember being 24 and thinking I knew everything...

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

LMAO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X