Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hix View Post
    Still turning to the right in Chickasha, Oklahoma, only 10 rigs in the state running still.
    I’ve been blessed to stay working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I wish activity would pickup in Hughes County. If anyone here is active in Hughes, Pittsburg, Coal, Stephens, or Pontotoc County we have acreage open for lease! Leases in Hughes expired this year, Corterra Energy was the Lessee.

Comment

Does anyone here have any insight on mineral asset evaluations in West Virginia? Reaching, I realize...

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
        Fixing to pick up another frac crew. Slow but steady.
        What frac company if you don’t mind sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
          Does anyone here have any insight on mineral asset evaluations in West Virginia? Reaching, I realize...
          PM me all relevant information and I'll get you one for free.

Comment

Glad I was wise and went the wind energy route when I was 18. 24 now and make great money with great benefits as a wind tech and home every night without the chance of a lay off.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              I wish activity would pickup in Hughes County. If anyone here is active in Hughes, Pittsburg, Coal, Stephens, or Pontotoc County we have acreage open for lease! Leases in Hughes expired this year, Corterra Energy was the Lessee.

We’re active in Stephens.. moving my rig there next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by WindFarmer View Post
                Glad I was wise and went the wind energy route when I was 18. 24 now and make great money with great benefits as a wind tech and home every night without the chance of a lay off.
                Yep.. wind energy is a good gig.. I am 3 weeks out from graduation from lineman school.. I hope to get on a crew and begin my lifelong career..

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                  Lease maintenance and well servicing is very slowly picking up in very small increments, watch the oil prices $40 seems to be the stall price, every few points over that work picks up a tick or two, at or below 40 everything stops. We're looking forward to $50!
                  Has relatively zero to do with price right now.....its all about supply. There is way too much and no place to put it. This will go on for the next 18-24 months and only then will there start to be an increase in operator participation, at any scale.

Comment

You catch any rides up on Barnhart Cranes?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      My wife’s company’s doing another round of layoffs praying she can dodge it again, they’re already a skeleton crew praying for the best. Sounds like everyone’s buying time till nov 4 [emoji1374]
                      Prayin for ya brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Prayin for ya brother!!

Thanks boss it appears she made the cut once again

Thank you lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Thanks boss it appears she made the cut once again

Thank you lord

Good deal

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Good deal

Man extra nerve racking, they‘ll be telling the people that are being let go today. Will be a heavy day today I’ll be praying for those that are being let go, but i told my wife here’s a chance to broaden her scope within her company an learn as much as possible. Her company loves her so I’m excited to see what all she can grow into with several positions becoming available. Opportunity comes in different ways I’m excited for, but it’s bitter sweet as she’ll have to say goodbye to some great coworkers today.

Comment

“Without the chance of a lay off”

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                “Without the chance of a lay off”

Lol

I’m not even sure how that business is sustainable?

Comment

Working...
                                X