No announcement yet.

Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been doing some predator work in an area with hundreds of old stripper wells owned by independent producers, miles of wells not burning electricity!

Comment

Y’all see future impact to plastic resin supply from precursor chemicals refined off of crude? Curious if that will impact some resin streams particularly lower volume/higher cost engineering resins

Comment

Hoping for rapid opening of state and nation to boost economy and demand, with little place to store much more oil, evidently.

Comment

I'm hearing rumblings about a kick in ETX gas E&P. Anyone have anything to add?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
            I'm hearing rumblings about a kick in ETX gas E&P. Anyone have anything to add?
            The thought for now is that by the Permian and North Dakota cutting production, it’s going to in turn short the NG supply. If prices get +3/mcf. It will kick off again in East Texas/Louisiana.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              The thought for now is that by the Permian and North Dakota cutting production, it’s going to in turn short the NG supply. If prices get +3/mcf. It will kick off again in East Texas/Louisiana.
              Yup, that's the thought. I'm hopeful NG can get some folks through all this.

Comment

That would be a huge blessing.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure would be nice for drillers from around here to be able to work closer to home for a bit... ...might be bad for wildlife in these parts... workin' local gonna open up more possibilities for stuff to get dead in the woods come Fall...

Comment

Bring it on!

Comment

Halliburton idled down the San Antonio/Elmendorf yard last Thursday. Over 300 layoffs there. I know some of the mechanics transferred to the Victoria yard.

Comment

Good news for O&G prices:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoe.../#5b1954336fb5

The jist is people are going out again. Hopefully this keeps up. Screw Lina.

Comment

Halliburton in Kilgore closed their yard after 87 years. Think they moved everything to the Bossier, La. office.

Comment

My boss sent me this. Said this was the Duncan, OK yard for Halliburton.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Mnuchin said this morning of Fox Business that there will be no bailout for the oil companies and that the problem will have to be resolved via supply and demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                                Mnuchin said this morning of Fox Business that there will be no bailout for the oil companies and that the problem will have to be resolved via supply and demand.

Then no other companies should receive bailouts especially those that don’t pay taxes, ex cruise lines that stay in international waters to side step paying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X