Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Yep.. Its one of the most important things a parent can teach his children no matter their career path.. Not THE most important but in the top 3 for sure..
    My step father came into my life when I was around 25. His favorite quote was “you can’t eat Olive Garden when you make McDonalds money.” RIP Major.

Comment

Pioneer cutting budget in half and Concho dropping about 25%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oil at $21/bbl

this is wild yall

Comment

Is Marathon pulling out of the Permian?

I do know that EOG canceled some pad work last week, that affected one of my customers.

Comment

Cap those wells. $20 a barrel currently. This is nuts

Comment

One thing for sure, at $20/bbl, there won't be a surplus for long... That's some mighty cheap feed stock for the petro-chemical bidness...

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

I do know that EOG canceled some pad work last week, that affected one of my customers.
                EOG said they are in a strong position at $30. $20 is no good.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  EOG said they are in a strong position at $30. $20 is no good.
                  Who at EOG said that? I'll bet the CEO didn't say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    LOL.. no kidding. no one is in a strong position at $30 oil... perhaps basic survival.

Comment

Not all of EOG. Rockies will shut down and Eagleford will struggle then Permian will be the last to feel it for them

Comment

EOG cancelled where?

Comment

As of Monday, EOG eagleford division has only laid down 3 WO rigs. Still have around 10. I am with EOG daily and know their plans like I work there. According to engineers, Permian and Eagleford will continue as planned for the foreseeable future but will be a lot slower operations than beginning of the year. They have enough capital to continue working for a while. I know they save quite a bite of money on my equipment compared to my competitors. As long as they keep working, I’ll have a job so let’s pray for that

Comment

I knew I should have posted the article. Here you go:

https://pubs.spe.org/en/jpt/jpt-arti...tail/?art=6745

"EOG is also cutting capex spending for 2020 by 31% to a new range of $4.3 to $4.7 billion. It said that the planned spending would mean no production growth, but the company would generate “strong returns at $30 oil price.” The activity will be focused in the Permian’s Delaware Basin and the Eagle Ford."

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              EOG cancelled where?
                              South Texas, one of my customers builds pads and they had 4 cancellations from EOG.

Comment

South Texas, one of my customers builds pads and they had 4 cancellations from EOG.
                                Oh that makes sense. I was about to say there is no changes on Permian drilling schedule so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X