• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So awesome !!! What a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Good stuff!!!

Both my kids favorite food is shrimp! And little man wanted to be a GW at that age too. Now he say's he wants to be a guide! Hopefully he will marry rich!
      🤣 For the longest time, Weston would tell everyone, Hands down, a for sure thing! “I’m going to be John Wayne when I grow up!” He has branch away from that a little, and also says he want so be a famous singer like Elvis! I have taught him several songs. LoL. Hunka Hunka Burning Love. Blue Swayed Shoes. Jail House Rock.... and he can shake it just like Elvis. 🕺🏼

But I’m loving the Game Warden adventure. What a fantastic job that would be!

Comment

OK, how many girlfriends does he have now?!! Bet y'all haff to fight 'em back with a stick when you pick him up from school every day!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          OK, how many girlfriends does he have now?!! Bet y'all haff to fight 'em back with a stick when you pick him up from school every day!!
          He has talked about one little girl that he was in Pre-K with. She isn’t in the same class with him, but yesterday during recess he got to talk to her. He was over the moon! And he also mentioned a girl in his class that he was telling jokes with at lunch. ❤️ So not yet. But, I know it’s coming!

Comment

Awesome!! Go Weston!!

Comment

Working...
            X