Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bo Pelini coaching Youngstown State on ESPN.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 0!

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

He was a trip to watch when on a rage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What we say on here has absolutely zero affect on what happens.

You and I agree Texas is going to be good and would win the conference and you are still arguing with me.

Who’s on the pipe?😂😂😂

Comment

He might be the most obnoxious ***** I’ve ever seen in CFB. Just the way he wore his hat made me want to slap the **** out of him.

He’s definitely most obnoxious coach.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            You and I agree Texas is going to be good and would win the conference and you are still arguing with me.

Who’s on the pipe?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
            Not arguing. I see right through you. Lol.

Comment

Not arguing. I see right through you. Lol.

Have I been on here pumping up OU? Did I last year or the year before that? No...

Do I post recruiting rankings or announce anytime OU gets a recruit? No.
              Last edited by oktx; 08-24-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

[emoji2357]

Comment

As a Texas fan I welcome any and all doubt... It annoys me when they get hyped up too much. I'd rather the team play to "prove them wrong" rather than "prove them right."

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 0!

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Exactly. We've been told by almost every horn fan on here and the media that they are right there. Even the QB said on national tv that they are back. Now many are backing away from the alter.

I’m not backing away. I just don’t see the easy 11-1, automatic Big 12 Champion you guys are claiming. Texas hasn’t done it in awhile, so until they do, it’s still OU’s conference to lose in my mind.

Every year, every team is different. The pieces are there with some question marks and I’d like to see them play a few games before I crown them. That’s all.
                    Last edited by Heath; 08-24-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I’m not backing away. I just don’t see the easy 11-1, automatic Big 12 Champion you guys are claiming. Texas hasn’t done it in awhile, so until they do, it’s still OU’s conference to lose in my mind.

Every year, every team is different. The pieces are there with some question marks and I’d like to see them play a few games before I crown them. That’s all.
                      Just going off what we’ve been told here and through the media. That’s all.

Comment

Dear god man. The media has OU as a huge favorite to win the conference. Like 80% of the votes.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-24-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          No he’s acting like we hired the equipment manager

No you hired an offensive assistant. He wasn’t even a position coach. He assisted within the positional groups. You think a guy like that really has an influence over the head coach calling the plays or gameplanning? He implements what he’s told to. Maybe he’ll take over calling plays for ensminger, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Yes I’m sure as the offensive asstiant in the nfl he’s learned nothing under Sean, and had zero input in implementing the offense to its players... y’all are literally speaking from pure ignorance

O is Cajun Les Miles. He’s the type of coach that wants to run the football and be physical with a great defense. He may have a bit more of an air it out passing game, but I’ll bet he won’t stray from running the ball 60-70% of the play calls. Ensminger is his guy at OC. He calls the plays according to what his HC wants. I Don’t expect LSU to throw it all over the place 40 times a game. 25-30would be a lot imo

Comment

We’re baaack!

Then again, the season will come down to the ability to win the first two games without any more RB injuries. If they had healthy depth at RB, I’d be crowing. As it is, I’m cautiously optimistic but that’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                                O is Cajun Les Miles. He’s the type of coach that wants to run the football and be physical with a great defense. He may have a bit more of an air it out passing game, but I’ll bet he won’t stray from running the ball 60-70% of the play calls. Ensminger is his guy at OC. He calls the plays according to what his HC wants. I Don’t expect LSU to throw it all over the place 40 times a game. 25-30would be a lot imo

I’ve said this in many of the past threads there will still be a HEAVY dose of running!

Comment

Working...
                                X