No announcement yet.

Nicest Restaurant Ever !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ate at a real fancy steak place in Vegas, in the Venetian I believe. It was somewhere around $200 with just me and the wife. We split an appetizer and each had one drink, salad, steak, and a side. It was awesome and I didn't feel ripped off one bit. Service was always there when needed but not overbearing and the food was incredible. I don't mind throwing down for a fancy dinner with the wife every so often if everything is top-notch.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      The French Laundry. It is a Michelin 3star.
      Should be, for the cost. How much is it per person these days?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie182 View Post
        I ate at a real fancy steak place in Vegas, in the Venetian I believe. It was somewhere around $200 with just me and the wife. We split an appetizer and each had one drink, salad, steak, and a side. It was awesome and I didn't feel ripped off one bit. Service was always there when needed but not overbearing and the food was incredible. I don't mind throwing down for a fancy dinner with the wife every so often if everything is top-notch.
        Probably Delmonico by Emeril. Fantastic place. Had a 42 year scotch for dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Probably Delmonico by Emeril. Fantastic place. Had a 42 year scotch for dessert.
          Delmonico is in Bellagio last I knew. Great dinner IMHO, or was in 2011.

Comment

once went to Stephan Pyles old restaurant in dallas (apparently closed now). had a 10 course tasting menu that was pretty awesome.

Comment

Brennan’s in Houston has great atmosphere... hard to beat. Commander’s Palace is also up there.

Comment

Meh, I’d rather eat an alright dinner and go drink after!

Comment

My favorite
                  Usually have a classical 12 string guitar player in the evenings

This thread just made me want to fly into Midway Airport, catch a Cubs game from the bleachers, eat at Geja’s and fly home!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nobody mentioned Whataburger.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                      once went to Stephan Pyles old restaurant in dallas (apparently closed now). had a 10 course tasting menu that was pretty awesome.
                      That was Routh Street Cafe. Closed years ago. It was world-class.

Tony's in Houston was greatness back before it closed.

Comment

Kobe in Austin is fun and not bad food, probably not the fanciest place but good.

Comment

Commander's Palace in New Orleans in the late 1980s was memorable.
                          El Meson in Santa Fe is an experience of its own.
                          Really good BBQ slow smoked by your local joint also has a story to tell.
                          Good products and people who really care about what they are doing are where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Nobody mentioned Whataburger.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                            I splurged on whataburger one time, then I remembered

.[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mYkv7wVUrCg"]Tai Mai Shu - Chinese Freestyle Rap (UNCENSORED) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              Delmonico is in Bellagio last I knew. Great dinner IMHO, or was in 2011.
                              Not sure 2011 but as of 2019 it’s in The Venetian.

Comment

Herbs and Rye in Vegas. Perfect combo of fancy and hole in the wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X