No announcement yet.

Nicest Restaurant Ever !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I 2nd EddieV's. Both the one in Houston and Austin as well. I've been to "fancier" places, but why really? It's so good. Macaroni n Cheese Truffle FTW

Comment

In Houston

Tony's
      Brennans
      DeMarcos
      Quattro

NYC
      The Polo Bar
      Per Se
      Mr.Chows
      Nello

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Very nice place.

The Oceanaire Seafood Room

The Galleria
        5061 Westheimer Road Suite 8050
        Houston, TX 77056
        Phone: 832-487-8862
        What is the name of the restaurant that got ruffled with your $20 tip during lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
          What is the name of the restaurant that got ruffled with your $20 tip during lunch?
          Perry's Steak House - Bay Brook Mall..................

Comment

It wasn't in the United States. Pretty much everywhere I ate in Cancun was dang good. I ate more food than I've ever eaten in my life at a Brazilian steakhouse over there. Of course I was pretty drunk most of the time so I don't remember what any of those places were called but they were nice.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
              In the late 80's, I was invited to the Bacchanal Room in Las Vegas. I remember it costing $500 per person. It was a 10 course meal that took over 3 hours on dining. Along with the great food. Each table had several wine goddesses pouring wine and feeding us grapes. They had masseuses rubbing our backs & shoulders. We had a belly dancer dancing in the center of our table. We had servant men fanning us with palm leaves. Each & everyone working there were dressed in attire from the days of Ceasar. It will be something I will remember forever.
              3 hours to eat dinner sounded like a nightmare until the belly dancers and masseuses were mentioned. Oh yea and wine goddesses

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

We ended up at Vic & Anthony's - Had a great server, and a very good atmosphere. Treated the kiddos well!

Had the special with filet and scallop - delicious. Creamed spinach and mushrooms for the side. Both were perfect with the steak.

Comment

Not the best steak out there or the fanciest but I like the Beehive in Albany for the atmosphere and people.

Comment

Steak 48

Comment

Uchi sushi in Houston
                      Dai Due in Austin (not the fanciest high dollar place but it's an incredible restaurant)

Comment

Killen's in Pearland,TX was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                          Uchi sushi in Houston
                          Lotta talent there at the bar during happy hour.

Comment

Restaurant 360 in Dubrovnik Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	24605444

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X