Ramcat Cage Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
    Pulling 62# with a 27” DL. Using one of Muddyfuzzy’s extreme FOC arrow set ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Pretty good for a girl

Good luck. Let us know how they perform

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      Pretty good for a girl

Good luck. Let us know how they perform

**** straight! I’ve maxed out my bow, shooting pretty comfortably at this weight so I’ll probably stay there all season.

Comment

Alright y’all unfortunately I spent the whole time chasing axis and sika. I didn’t even get a chance to stick a pig so I don’t have a review for y’all. I’ll bring them opening weekend and see if I can stick something.

Comment

I’d like to hear some feedback on this one. I’ve been using the original Ramcat since 2013 and haven’t seen a need to switch up yet.

Jake

Comment

That video shows the cage ripper not fully opening. What junk.

I shot a doe with one Friday evening. Great passthrough and a great blood trail. I was impressed

Comment

That video shows the cage ripper not fully opening. What junk.
              Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
              I shot a doe with one Friday evening. Great passthrough and a great blood trail. I was impressed
              I don't shoot these and I don't really care for mechanicals like this (that require a push back system). But ballistic gel is not good for testing whether those will open on a deer.

On the other hand, you have to wonder what the penetration in the video would have been like had it properly opened (which would slow it down).

With respect to the comparison, he is comparing the two blade Ramcat to a Whitetail Extreme that has 4 blades, 2 of which produce a 2 inch cut. So, yeah, it's probably going to go farther. Based on the video, I would think both would poke two holes in an whitetail.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Riley View Post
                I don't shoot these and I don't really care for mechanicals like this (that require a push back system). But ballistic gel is not good for testing whether those will open on a deer.

On the other hand, you have to wonder what the penetration in the video would have been like had it properly opened (which would slow it down).

With respect to the comparison, he is comparing the two blade Ramcat to a Whitetail Extreme that has 4 blades, 2 of which produce a 2 inch cut. So, yeah, it's probably going to go farther. Based on the video, I would think both would poke two holes in an whitetail.

I agree with that completely

Comment

Working...
                X