No announcement yet.

Deer Season Pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tied very long zipties to the driveshafts of buddies trucks so the tails would slap around underneath causing all kinds of racket in the cab. nothing live driving home a few hours listenting to constant clicks and clacks.

Comment

We used to always load up a capacitor and leave it laying around, it never failed that someone would eventually pick it up.

Comment

Years ago we got a battery powered alarm clock. Taped it to the bottom of the blind the night before opening morning. set it for 7am. That guy was ******!

Comment

Here is another one. We replaced one of our lease members SD cards with one my buddy downloaded **** on. We were disappointed when he had to leave earlier than expected and left for home taking his cards with him. Aaaaand, we didn’t know that his wife loved to look at the cards when he got home. Yep, you guessed it.

Comment

You guys are cold blooded. I've never been on a lease with a bunch of folks but have done quite a few day leases with groups. We've done some pranks but always kept it in or around the camp.

Comment

So my favorite thing to do to the trigger happy guys is this: I have my buddy who guides on The Chap text me a picture of a big 8 point, a solid 150 class. Then I will hunt their ****tttty blind with their ****tttty feed pen made out of 3 hog panels and a feeder that is set for 1/2 a second run time. (we all have our own blinds but we all share our blinds) I will text them while I am hunting their blind and then text them picture of big 8. Tell them they need to get over here and kill this sucker. I can count on knowing exactly where the trigger happy hunter will be for most of the season.

Comment

Working...
              X