Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Panhandle Hunting Thread (7th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this guy Sunday evening. 11 points plus a small drop tine on one side. I hunt near Wellington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great buck. We were over near McLean the week after the 15th. Deer moved good for a few days then it turned off like a light when the heat moved in.
      Saw a few older bucks but never able to get a shot and a couple good ypung up and comers.
      Lots of chasing the first few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post

Got my European mount back on sticker 8. I’m very happy with it.

Comment

[QUOTE=talltexasshoote;14543298]Got my European mount back on sticker 8. I’m very happy with it.[/QUOT. try again
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice bucks guys!

Comment

Awesome buck, dawnofzion! Would you mind resizing the pics so we can see the entire pic at once. Might just be me, but I have to scroll L/R, U/D to see the whole thing and still cannot get a great look at it. Thanks!

Comment

Hunted Saturday thru Tuesday morning. No pigs and only one young 8 along with a lot of does and fawns. Will not get back until first Sat in Dec.
                I lost my Mom unexpectedly on Tuesday morning. She is now in Heaven with Dad. Very somber and tough Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Comment

Hunting has been slow on my places the last few days. I thought the weather was perfect.

Do any of you guys up here duck hunt? I've never been and want to go with someone to see if I like it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
                    Awesome buck, dawnofzion! Would you mind resizing the pics so we can see the entire pic at once. Might just be me, but I have to scroll L/R, U/D to see the whole thing and still cannot get a great look at it. Thanks!

Hopefully this will help.

Comment

Well after I got my buck Monday, we went out Wednesday night and Thursday morning, spit stalk style. Each of my biddies got one. They were rutting hard all over are place

Comment

Originally posted by dawnofzion View Post
                        Hopefully this will help.

Awesome, thanks. Again, great buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Hunted Saturday thru Tuesday morning. No pigs and only one young 8 along with a lot of does and fawns. Will not get back until first Sat in Dec.
                          I lost my Mom unexpectedly on Tuesday morning. She is now in Heaven with Dad. Very somber and tough Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
                          Sorry to hear this, Mudslinger. Prayers up, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Dodson View Post
                            Well after I got my buck Monday, we went out Wednesday night and Thursday morning, spit stalk style. Each of my biddies got one. They were rutting hard all over are place

Great bucks for your buddies, Johnny!

Comment

Can anyone comment how the duck hunting is in the panhandle in mid to late January?

Thanks

Comment

No one else having any luck in the panhandle

Comment

Working...
                                X