• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Thank yall so much. I got to text with her a bit today, read her face book account. She is hurting, as can be expected. Planning the funeral tomorrow. That is gonna be hard.
        Please continue to pray for her and I would appreciate it if you have a prayer list, please include her in your daily prayers.

Thanx Calvin

Comment

prayers sent.

Comment

Prayer sent for comfort and peace.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't even know these people and my screen got a little blurry reading this. I almost left my wife in this same boat 2 months ago so this really hit home. Sheila and family will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

Fellas, if you are having any strange discomfort in your chest, more tired than usual...get checked out! I'm 38 and in decent shape and had 99% blockage in the artery known as the widow maker...it can happen to anyone and it can happen quick. You don't hear of many stories about folks making it to the hospital after having a heart attack, those chest pains are your warning, don't ignore them!

Comment

Praying for peace and comfort.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                          I don't even know these people and my screen got a little blurry reading this. I almost left my wife in this same boat 2 months ago so this really hit home. Sheila and family will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

Fellas, if you are having any strange discomfort in your chest, more tired than usual...get checked out! I'm 38 and in decent shape and had 99% blockage in the artery known as the widow maker...it can happen to anyone and it can happen quick. You don't hear of many stories about folks making it to the hospital after having a heart attack, those chest pains are your warning, don't ignore them!
                          Very true! Thanx for yalls prayers

Comment

WOW!! What a terrible thing to have happen! I'm so sorry for her and her family.

Lord we pray that You were able to receive this soul into Your eternal rest and healing. For this sweet wife and the rest of the family who are left behind, we ask that You somehow comfort them supernaturally with Your Grace and Love. Lord give Shelia the strength to go through this trial and become strongly attached more to You and Your care. Lord we ask that the void created in her life by her mate's passing will be filled with You and Your goodness. Protect her from evil and anger and give her peace. We ask these things in the Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Done. Prayers sent.

Comment

God bless

Comment

Working...
                                X