No announcement yet.

Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of mine seem to be working correctly.

Comment

Mine both finally started working about an hour after I posted last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

X-fer time 1 to 2 min, all good except had to clear out spider web and spider who was giving me a lot of extra pics.

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
          Having trouble with hq pic on one of mine. Been saying HQ waiting for 2 days.

I’ve requested HQ on both of mine and nothing...

Comment

Started getting solid white pictures tonight. Never happened before. Also taking two pictures instead of one. Anyone else experience this?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dc1986; 10-24-2019, 02:46 AM.

Comment

The hq pic shouldnhave a green notification at the top of the poc

Comment

I too have been getting double pics, white (only sometime) and can't seem to download the HQ pics like normal.

Comment

Getting double pictures occasionally, no white photos for me....... yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tester View Post
                    I too have been getting double pics, white (only sometime) and can't seem to download the HQ pics like normal.
                    Getting the same thing. Especially when I send a real time photo request I get a double photo. At least the real time photo request works, better than it not working.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                      no white photos for me....... yet.
                      Just got my first white image

Comment

Just started getting white pics and double pics as well today.

Comment

I'm starting to wish I had gone with a different brand honestly. This is beyond frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                            I'm starting to wish I had gone with a different brand honestly. This is beyond frustrating.

Do it....sell it. There will be plenty of people who will buy it...

Comment

I got a white image...had a white image for about 10 minutes. I then waited and it all cleared. The world didn't end, didn't cost me anything, didn't cost me a shot at an animal.... didn't end the world.

I didn't have to drive 5 hours to my lease to pull a card either. Perspective....

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Mine were white this afternoon too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X