No announcement yet.

Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is working now. Still not a fan overall but I do like the ordering of pics by date.

Mine is kinda slow and the notifications don't always show up under each camera inside the app

Comment

They pushed out a new update about an hour ago to the mobile app. Looks like they are working through the bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        No more arrows on my pics after this morning's update.. I notice they were gone because I was using them myself until today.
        Interesting. On mine, the magnifying glass was gone this morning and a couple other changes from yesterday. But the scroll arrows are still there and work while a pic is zoomed in. I'm on an Android though, not iPhone.

Comment

Anyone else having issues with the HQ pics not uploading to the app. I have been waiting on 2 since 7am this morning. I do know the video setting was not working at all on this update. I had to go back to photos.

Comment

App seems much improved today. Starting to like it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Interesting. On mine, the magnifying glass was gone this morning and a couple other changes from yesterday. But the scroll arrows are still there and work while a pic is zoomed in. I'm on an Android though, not iPhone.

That could be the difference Shane . [emoji1303]

Still no arrows here .

No HQ and no Commandos yet, but the rest in running good.

Comment

Looks like real time pics are up and going on my cams. It’s appearing like the one camera that went offline at same time of app uploading was merely a coincidence of a SD card that has went bad on a third camera. So....still hopeful this gets lined out and running good for everyone!

Comment

For those not getting on demand pics, you may want to check your ‘Remote Control’ settings under General Settings. It should be on ‘Real Time’. The app seams to default to 24hr delay. Or maybe it’s just me lol.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1863.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	24588196Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1865.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	24588197

Bravo on the update, covert [emoji122][emoji849]

Comment

On iPhone XS Max...

- Took over 4 minutes to load after update.
                      - Gave up and rebooted.
                      - 1/3 of pics are not fully rendering unless you back out

Another nail in the proverbial coffin.

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Originally posted by hogwired View Post
                        On iPhone XS Max...

- Took over 4 minutes to load after update.
                        - Gave up and rebooted.
                        - 1/3 of pics are not fully rendering unless you back out

Another nail in the proverbial coffin.

Same phone here. Mine is smoking right now.. and I got my commanded pic backs. Looked at 80+ pics tonight of deer and pigs on 4 cameras ....was able to commando a pic from all 4 too. Testing out HQ as we speak.
                        Last edited by Smart; 08-09-2019, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I hate the update, also have a new Blackhawk Verizon cam. It doesn’t get any signal and says there is no sim even tho I put in the one thy cane with it.
                          Anyone had an issue like this with new unit.

Comment

I still have the arrows and magnifying glass, and no real time pics... It’s strange how some folk's cameras are always flawless, even with updates and other people's continue to have issues. If everyone gets the same updates pushed, shouldn't All cameras be successful or fail?

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                              I still have the arrows and magnifying glass, and no real time pics... It’s strange how some folk's cameras are always flawless, even with updates and other people's continue to have issues. If everyone gets the same updates pushed, shouldn't All cameras be successful or fail?

You’d think. But signal issues and the simple fact it’s electronics and there are many different phones would say no.

Have you deleted and reinstalled the app?

Just checked another 40 plus night pig pics. And just called for a commando at my Slough blind. It came within 30secs. Check the pic times.

Last edited by Smart; 08-10-2019, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

And now my arrow keys are back, Shane after they were still gone when I went to bed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I double checked after your reply. No mag glass but arrows are def back. Now that they are back the pic transition is somewhat choppy but working. Pic flips to a big white screen for an instant and then pic appears. Do not like. Without them it was smooth as heck and fast with a simple flick of the finger scrolling..

Last edited by Smart; 08-10-2019, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X