Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
    New update is even worse. I have to look at each individual picture. Can’t scroll left or right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Minimum size meaning, it looks like they dumped the mag glass button. Now you can zoom by stretching your thumb and index finger across the screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
      Minimum size meaning, it looks like they dumped the mag glass button. Now you can zoom by stretching your thumb and index finger across the screen.

Also just realized if you are zoomed in on a pic, all you have to do is double tap the screen and it will return to the correct size to be able to swipe

Comment

It’s working now but slow as molasses. I miss picture count as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Mine is working well this morning

No having to hit a magnifying glass to zoom this morning is a nice fix too.

Still no commandos
          Last edited by Smart; 08-09-2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

I am able to scroll. You have to make sure it is minimum size and you swipe left from latest pic

Yup....It was like this on the old app
            as well.

Comment

I like the not having to click the magnifying glass to zoom in... maybe it's just me but the swipe direction is opposite what I'm use to, and I still have the **** notification pending on app with no new photos

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                I like the not having to click the magnifying glass to zoom in... maybe it's just me but the swipe direction is opposite what I'm use to, and I still have the **** notification pending on app with no new photos
                Yeah, backwards swipe is...interesting. My notifications are taking a while to update.

At least they’re making some progress.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

It is. Confusing at first for somebody that has been scrolling the opposite direction for 3 years..

The pics are listed on the app like we should be scrolling like the old app....but we are now scrolling the opposite direction
                  Last edited by Smart; 08-09-2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    It is. Confusing at first for somebody that has been scrolling the opposite direction for 3 years..

The pics are listed on the app like we should be scrolling like the old app....but we are now scrolling the opposite direction
                    Yeah its awkward, but so glad they got the ordering fixed, it was almost random for me, morning pics at top, evening pics in middle, more morning pics at bottom for each day, now its linear time.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                      Yeah its awkward, but so glad they got the ordering fixed, it was almost random for me, morning pics at top, evening pics in middle, more morning pics at bottom for each day, now its linear time.

Haven't had any issue with ordering...Always listed from newest (top) to oldest (end) in both apps.

strange
                      Last edited by Smart; 08-09-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

and dont bother calling if you dont have your serial number. Which is only on the camera itself.....3 hours away from me

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                          and dont bother calling if you dont have your serial number. Which is only on the camera itself.....3 hours away from me
                          Do yourself a favor and throw a note on your phone the next time you’re out there. It’s been a life saver for me. It may also be on the box/packaging if you have that still.

Comment

Rather than swiping to scroll to the next pic, you can now click on the arrow (left side to go to newer pic, right side to go to older pic) even while you're zoomed in and it will scroll. Still have to zoom back out before you can swipe right or left to scroll. But the buttons work whether you're zoomed in or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              Rather than swiping to scroll to the next pic, you can now click on the arrow (left side to go to newer pic, right side to go to older pic) even while you're zoomed in and it will scroll. Still have to zoom back out before you can swipe right or left to scroll. But the buttons work whether you're zoomed in or not.

No more arrows on my pics after this morning's update.. I notice they were gone because I was using them myself until today.

Comment

Well had a cam go down randomly they’re mailing me a new sim hopin that does the trick!

Comment

Working...
                                X