Another mass shooting ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
    According to the mayor, hundreds of lives were possibly saved.

There must have been 10 shooters with unlimited ammo and no path of escape for the targets.
    So if she would have said 40-50 lives you wouldn’t have a problem with it?

Comment

That's 3 in about a week. The Garlic festival, Elpaso, now this one in Dayton, Ohio. I try to ignore them because it emotionally unbearable. Clay avoids the news all together and doesn't want to here anything about it. My heart breaks for the victims and their families. I pray that God will put people in their life that can help comfort them and help navigate the overwhelming rush of emotions that come with these tragedies.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Take God out of the schools and education, out of public places and raise a generation that does not believe in absolute standards of right and wrong. My opinion.

“All practices are governed by theory, regardless if the practitioners are aware or not”

If you can’t put your finger on the theory, don’t deny there’s a reason why.

Peter Drucker
        Dean, U Chicago Business School
        Author of 50 books on business and strategy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder how many would have died if some of the victims were legally armed?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            Take God out of the schools and education, out of public places and raise a generation that does not believe in absolute standards of right and wrong. My opinion.

“All practices are governed by theory, regardless if the practitioners are aware or not”

If you can’t put your finger on the theory, don’t deny there’s a reason why.

Peter Drucker
            Dean, U Chicago Business School
            Author of 50 books on business and strategy
            I believe they knew murder was wrong ... They did it anyway.

Comment

The USA has fostered a culture yhat desensitizes the value of life since Roe v Wade.

It is much deeper than guns, politics, and mental illness.

As of 10am this morning over 550,000 murders thru abortion in the USA. Thats legal genocide...

No wonder deranged individuals think it is ok to go shoot someone....so sad for the lost, their family, the communitys and this nation.

Comment

There’s very powerful and prominent people behind the scenes running these insane puppets, that I have no doubt about.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  The USA has fostered a culture yhat desensitizes the value of life since Roe v Wade.

As of 10am this morning over 550,000 murders thru abortion in the USA. Thats legal genocide...

No wonder deranged individuals think it is ok to go shoot someone....so sad for the lost, their family, the communitys and this nation.
                  I believe it’s more “entertainment” based. Sometimes blurred reality. Desensitized to violence and consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    So if she would have said 40-50 lives you wouldn’t have a problem with it?
                    Honestky, *** is wrong with you? He said NOTHING of the sort. He’s QUESTIONING (learn how to do this) what they said in the press conference. Typical leftist to twist people’s words. I’m done with your drivel.

Comment

Why no details on this one? It doesn't fit the narrative?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                        Wonder how many would have died if some of the victims were legally armed?
                        If Ohio is anything like Texas, you can’t legally carry in a bar, so I’m going to say the outcome would be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

Human life has definitely been steadily de-valued in this country over the years... No way anyone could rationally argue this point..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

This right here! Bob you nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

What details specifically are you looking for...this one in Ohio?? I don't even think they have him identified Bob.
                              Last edited by Artos; 08-04-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                                Anyone heard of Cambridge Analytica, or seen the Big Hack? Forget about the political/trump side of it and look at what they are capable of doing.
                                Doesn't seem to far fetched that they can identify these people through SM and then trigger them through SM, in a very manchurian candidate type of way. All without exposing or identifying themselves.
                                SM is becoming a tool of unbelievable capabilities.
                                Might be a little to tinfoil, but it doesn't seem that far out there.

Nothing tin foil about it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X