No announcement yet.

2019-20 Grayson/Cooke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a buddy who is an oil field pumper, he has leases all over Cooke County, he called me last night and said you better get in your stand, bucks are running wild, he said he saw 5 shooters yesterday, a shooter to him is 160 plus.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      I have a buddy who is an oil field pumper, he has leases all over Cooke County, he called me last night and said you better get in your stand, bucks are running wild, he said he saw 5 shooters yesterday, a shooter to him is 160 plus.

Last time I saw saw much movement in Cooke was the day before Halloween. It’s been slow since. Hopefully they keep moving the rest of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My cameras blew up with bucks around Halloween as well.

This past week all my resident bucks are chasing and trying to court the local doe’s.

Haven’t seen any non-resident bucks show up yet, but I’m thinking it’s going to get cranked up in the next few days:

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post
          My cameras blew up with bucks around Halloween as well.

This past week all my resident bucks are chasing and trying to court the local doe’s.

Haven’t seen any non-resident bucks show up yet, but I’m thinking it’s going to get cranked up in the next few days:
          I’m still seeing a lot of doe but no mature bucks.

Comment

2019-20 Grayson/Cooke

I pulled cards on my cameras for the first time since 11/9. Finally had some bucks on camera. Nothing big but, they were definitely chasing mid Nov. This is a new lease for me and patterning these deer has been next to impossible. Got a bobcat on camera and have more coyotes on camera than bucks.

It’s been more fun learning to duck hunt on this lease than deer hunt.

Comment

got one small doe are the feeder along with some coons and rabbits. first time since October. I didnt know what to think about that, we had one hell of a acorn crop if what I'm hearing. But finally getting some movement.

Comment

Let's get this going again. What's everyone seeing in Cooke County??

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone has a lead on a lease in Grayson county area, I’m in the market. Just moved to Grayson county and I’m needing to stay close to home for hunting since my time is limited with a baby at home.

Good luck to all this year!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                    If anyone has a lead on a lease in Grayson county area, I’m in the market. Just moved to Grayson county and I’m needing to stay close to home for hunting since my time is limited with a baby at home.

Good luck to all this year!

Rwc

Comment

Hogs are killin me this year.. Anybody got the same problems. I dont use pens but i might have to after this season. Pressure aint helped much and theyve bumped alot of my deer that have been pretty steady throughout the summer. Hoping that changes as usual this weekend.

Comment

In Montague county, not many hogs this year but everyone's feeder is fenced.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                          Yea, it's with a rifle.. but I dont care. Hes my biggest ever and I'm super proud. 243 to the neck will do it everytime.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          .243 to the neck! I like your style.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                            X