No announcement yet.

2019 College Football - Fall Camp Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody talking smack about my Ags up in here?!?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      There would be talks of Herman losing the locker room if it happened on the forty.
      No doubt there would be those that would say it. Just like there are some UT guys running their mouth (not really on here about this instance). On both sides, some are just trolls, some are just ignorant. Problem is they might just be both at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Somebody talking smack about my Ags up in here?!?
        That’s how Jimbos nephew better show up to BR this year

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
          No doubt there would be those that would say it. Just like there are some UT guys running their mouth (not really on here it about his instance). On both sides, some are just trolls, some are just ignorant. Problem is they might just be both at the same time...
          I say he's a better coach because of it. Gotta be hard on them. We all know what becomes of the soft country club atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            We play both......
            We're long time instate rivals that still recruit H2H....

Plus this thread goes dead for days without it.

I'm pretty sure the Tigah baws talked smack about Texas on here throughout the down years.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-16-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I couldn't imagine being a coach at this level and having to deal with all the different personalities. From guys that give it their all (think Rudy) that just simply don't have the top end talent no matter how much they try, to slackers that go through the motions that have all the talent in the world and haven't fostered it. It has to be wildly frustrating.

Comment

And they are just 18 year old kids. Must be like herding cats.

Comment

Effort, mindset, and attitude are talents that should be graded as important as or more important than 40 times, height, and weight. The intangible stuff is way more important than high school stats for evaluating talent.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Probably from Aggie fans...but y’all will argue about anything between y’all selves. However i liked his explanation of they’re not gonna create bad habits. Both schools got their guy maybe one day y’all will all just move on from this rinse and repeat same trash talk that means nothing. It’s amazing how much rent free space y’all take up in each other’s heads. I hope both teams are relevant for years to come it makes cfb better, but man if y’all arent going to play each other letttttt itttttt gooooooooooo for the sake of the rest of us.

Lmao.... It doesn’t matter if you are playing both or not. You Tigahs can be just as annoying. Go polish your halo somewhere else[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Like Elton John calling Boy George a flamer..[emoji23]
                    Last edited by Smart; 08-16-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Lmao.... I don’t give a **** if you are playing both or not. You Tigahs can be just as annoying. Go polish your halo somewhere else[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've been trying to be good and saving it for during the season but this is spot on from what I've seen on here lately

Comment

Alford to Texas.

White hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Lmao.... It doesn’t matter if you are playing both or not. You Tigahs can be just as annoying. Go polish your halo somewhere else[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I didn’t know ags we’re letting horns on the spinpalooza it 100% matters you’re more worried about a school you don’t play than literally any other team on the planet rinse and repeating the same thing over an over at nauseum. How many times can you say the same thing about each other? LSU plays both so both are open to smack talk and vice versa..... you’re kidding yourself if you’re trying to draw a parallel between regular fan base smack talking that actually face each other, and the complete obsession y’all both claim not to have with each other when y’all havent played each other in almost 10 years, and never will.

Like bob said if it wasn’t ags an sip bashing each other this thread would be relatively quiet...so that’s all you need to know. I don’t give a rip if you want to believe it or not.
                          Last edited by drop dead fred; 08-16-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Texas sophomore wide receiver Joshua Moore was arrested on a charge of Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon at the beginning of August.

Knucklehead.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

Knucklehead for sure. Guess it wasn’t a basketball bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Alford to Texas.

White hot.

****. Y’all are on a roll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X