No announcement yet.

2019 College Football - Fall Camp Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole banter of my school/conference/band/trainer/logo/etc is better, is akin to rubbing my eyes with sandpaper. Bottom line, it's time for Texas to win and if they don't then they aren't on the way back. It's also time for aggy to win and if they don't, well, then what's new. Truth is OU has the choke hold on the Big 12 and Texas can shout that they are back but until someone knocks them off OU is king. Same for LSU trying to get out of the shadow of Bama and Georgia.

Hook'em

Comment

Retweet from a Texas $9.95er[emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        If anyone has considered subscribing to the Athletic I recommend it. They have beat writers for Texas, LSU and TAMU. My subscription is almost up for renewal and I think I will keep it. If anyone needs a referral link I can send you one and they discount the subscription 40% and give me a $25 Amazon credit. It is tough getting solid Sun Devils coverage here and the subscription has helped.
        The beat writers for A&M are shared content with TexAgs, so Looch.

The Texas guy is okay and I expect improvement.

But, their Astros and MLB coverage is effing outstanding and worth the price of the sub.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          This whole banter of my school/conference/band/trainer/logo/etc is better, is akin to rubbing my eyes with sandpaper. Bottom line, it's time for Texas to win and if they don't then they aren't on the way back. It's also time for aggy to win and if they don't, well, then what's new. Truth is OU has the choke hold on the Big 12 and Texas can shout that they are back but until someone knocks them off OU is king. Same for LSU trying to get out of the shadow of Bama and Georgia.

Hook'em
          This.

Comment

2019 College Football - Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post

Hook'em

Lsu isn’t in Georgia’s shadow and we call bama sir.... carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Retweet from a Texas $9.95er[emoji33][emoji33]

https://twitter.com/texags/status/11...696719872?s=21

I actually like the way he handled it.... but ags better hope these players aren’t getting ahead of themself.

Comment

Florida just lost their 3rd player to qualification issues.

JUST IN: Four-star WR Arjei Henderson will not enroll Florida after not qualifying. The third such case in the Gators 2019 class:

247sports.com/college/florid…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Florida just lost their 3rd player to qualification issues.

JUST IN: Four-star WR Arjei Henderson will not enroll Florida after not qualifying. The third such case in the Gators 2019 class:

247sports.com/college/florid…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Also lost 2 - 4* earlier in the year in Steele and that QB guy that got in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    I actually like the way he handled it.... but ags better hope these players aren’t getting ahead of themself.

I do too, but it is very easy to spin the other way. I think the results of how each player reacts will tell him who is going through the motions and who wants to play and improve. I doubt he said, "You know what, this just isn't working out. Why don't you guys take the rest of the day off." I'm confident it was done with a bit more zest.

Gone are the days of the Junction Boys. He's trying to play the mind game. We may never really know if this was a successful or unsuccessful ploy.

Comment

There would be talks of Herman losing the locker room if it happened on the forty.

Comment

There would be talks of Herman losing the locker room if it happened on the forty.
                        for sure

Comment

Probably from Aggie fans...but y’all will argue about anything between y’all selves. However i liked his explanation of they’re not gonna create bad habits. Both schools got their guy maybe one day y’all will all just move on from this rinse and repeat same trash talk that means nothing. It’s amazing how much rent free space y’all take up in each other’s heads. I hope both teams are relevant for years to come it makes cfb better, but man if y’all arent going to play each other letttttt itttttt gooooooooooo for the sake of the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Probably from Aggie fans...but y’all will argue about anything between y’all selves. However i liked his explanation of they’re not gonna create bad habits. Both schools got their guy maybe one day y’all will all just move on from this rinse and repeat same trash talk that means nothing. It’s amazing how much rent free space y’all take up in each other’s heads. I hope both teams are relevant for years to come it makes cfb better, but man if y’all arent going to play each other letttttt itttttt gooooooooooo for the sake of the rest of us.
                            You Tigah baws engage with both fanbases as well. Y'all ain't wearing halos.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              You Tigah baws engage with both fanbases as well. Y'all ain't wearing halos.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              We play both......

Comment

Good point, I'll bow out.

Comment

Working...
                                X