Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Where you be? Cant place it.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Where you be? Cant place it.....
      I'll take HopFusion, Deep in the Heart of Near Southside, Fort Worth for a cold beer.

Just guessing

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        I'll take HopFusion, Deep in the Heart of Near Southside, Fort Worth for a cold beer.

Just guessing
        never heard of it....

Comment

Nasty.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody wake Chad up, he's passed out at the bar...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Nasty.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Nasty? Just because it isn’t Busch light?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                Keystone, and yes

Comment

TCU got some good recruits from Newton. Can’t wait to see them play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SanSaba007 View Post
                    TCU got some good recruits from Newton. Can’t wait to see them play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Barlow will get some touches this year. Prolly play in 4 games, unless one of the older RB's gets hurt. He's had a good summer/start to fall camp.

Comment

Keystone, and yes
                      You fellers need to experience real beer...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I heard where an NFL receiver got frost bite on his feet from going in one of those things with nothing on his feet....more of those idiots should finish school...
                        Yikes. I guess he would have been in trouble if he attended North Dakota State? Or would have been better able to prep for Cryo therapy?

Comment

Whaaaatttt . .

Comment

You fellers need to experience real beer...
                            sounds uppity......

Comment

sounds uppity......
                              Call it what you will... There’s cheap beer and there is good beer. I will drink good beer...

Comment

They have actually backed way off on practice and changed things considerably compared to GP's early years. He actually gave Reagor and Blacklock a day off yesterday lol.

Heck, they even replaced all of the turf/sod and revamped all of the practice fields this year after last years debacle

My personal opinion is S&C. The strength part of that is outstanding! The conditioning part to me is the issue, flexibility and agility. However, Sommers is highly respected in the profession and has had NFL offers as well. Maybe it's just bad luck, I don't know.....

I saw a note the other day that stated they had 24 season ending injuries last year and FORTY injuries that cost guys a minimum of 4 games(obviously some of those are the same)
                                So u know how Patterson has always acknowledged speed kills in D. I believe it and seen undersized guys be it de or lb or safety run circles around opposing stud OL monsters and make huge play after play. Demonstrates how being undersized doesn't necessarily equate to being pushed around all over the field and giving up big yards to offense. Yes at times the d line has been light and pushed around but the rest of the D shored things up. One of the faster closing defenses at every position you will ever see. My question is this... Do you think so much emphasis has been placed on speed and lean strength and not necessarily on size has caused the average player there to be exposed to different and more frequent types of injuries compared to most programs? I imagine they are heavy into plyometrics and puts tremendous strain on ligaments/muscles that are still developing on young kids. Yes plyometrics are needed but with emphasis on speed/breaking down for tackle emphasized over brute size/strength I have to wonder if the S/C program needs revemping. This is occurring too frequently to just say all the other teams deal with the sane frequency. Something has to change to get this fixed. With your kinesiology background maybe you can fix this broken down machine. Or punt/kick your way onto the team

Comment

Working...
                                X