2019 College Football - Fall Camp Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Concerts were announced. What are your thoughts Heath?
    I am very happy with the 1st three concerts for LCL. I know D-Mo said his wife is fired up about Jack Ingram to kick off the season vs. La Tech. I know we are going to have a great time with the Moser's as our guest for the first game.

LA Tech - Jack Ingram
    LSU - Midland / Rob Baird
    OSU - Gin Blossoms

Comment

Nice. That sounds like a great way to get ready for a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I am very happy with the 1st three concerts for LCL. I know D-Mo said his wife is fired up about Jack Ingram to kick off the season vs. La Tech. I know we are going to have a great time with the Moser's as our guest for the first game.

LA Tech - Jack Ingram
        LSU - Midland / Rob Baird
        OSU - Gin Blossoms
        He mentioned that, should be a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          Nice. That sounds like a great way to get ready for a game.
          Are you getting your body acclimated for Pac 12 games after midnight? Long nights of watching football are just ahead. Lookin forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Are you getting your body acclimated for Pac 12 games after midnight? Long nights of watching football are just ahead. Lookin forward to it
            Yes I am working nights this year so it will work out well. I always had a hard time staying up late but now I have to be up. It will be exciting. I am hoping we start a true Freshman at QB and can win 8 games.

Comment

Yes I am working nights this year so it will work out well. I always had a hard time staying up late but now I have to be up. It will be exciting. I am hoping we start a true Freshman at QB and can win 8 games.
              I try but I usually have work on Fri and can't make it through the whole game. Can't remember - are you pro Team Pirate or was it an Oregon school?

Comment

Sun Devils but have family that attended most of the Pac 12 schools. Pac 12 after dark is always a blast.

Comment

Sun Devils but have family that attended most of the Pac 12 schools. Pac 12 after dark is always a blast.
                  Oh yea that's right ASU. Yea definitely entertaining

Comment

Well, the injury train is starting to roll.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Oh cmon... Who is it now? I thought last year was in the rear view mirror

Comment

Nice article about a high schooler surviving a cardiac incident during preseason drills. Reminds me to stop by the Drs. office to make sure I remember how to do bystander CPR just in case.

A young football player went into cardiac arrest on Tuesday morning in that small Alabama town, and decisive action taken by his coaches saved his life.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Oh cmon... Who is it now? I thought last year was in the rear view mirror
                          Other than the kickoff guy that got run over by a car, Noah Daniels is out for the year and Ian Burnette is out indefinitely. Both big losses

Comment

Man it seems to hit TCU every year. Is it bad luck or just Patterson's style of practice / S&C?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Man it seems to hit TCU every year. Is it bad luck or just Patterson's style of practice / S&C?
                              They have actually backed way off on practice and changed things considerably compared to GP's early years. He actually gave Reagor and Blacklock a day off yesterday lol.

Heck, they even replaced all of the turf/sod and revamped all of the practice fields this year after last years debacle

My personal opinion is S&C. The strength part of that is outstanding! The conditioning part to me is the issue, flexibility and agility. However, Sommers is highly respected in the profession and has had NFL offers as well. Maybe it's just bad luck, I don't know.....

I saw a note the other day that stated they had 24 season ending injuries last year and FORTY injuries that cost guys a minimum of 4 games(obviously some of those are the same)

Comment

Other than the kickoff guy that got run over by a car, Noah Daniels is out for the year and Ian Burnette is out indefinitely. Both big losses
                                Good grief. Not good. Maybe they need to cut that cryotherapy out. Not many school L's have that correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X