2019 Astros Season Thread "Take it back" - 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El General View Post
    Tucker played 16 games before the trade deadline and 12 games after. This isn’t really conclusive proof of anything.
    Ok. Sure.

Take his poster off your bedroom wall.

Tucker sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
      Ok. Sure.

Take his poster off your bedroom wall.

Tucker sucks.
      Who invited this clown to the party?

Comment

Not a fan of Tucker - but it is silly to try and figure out why people keep people and trade others... There is too much we just don't know.

One thing I know for sure is that I was skeptical about Yordan and part of that was because of the hype of Tucker and them him proving that not everybody translates into the majors... I'm glad Yordan proved us skeptics wrong.

Heard about Springer on my drive back from College Station late last night. watched the replay this morning... I hate watching that stuff... I hope he feels better soon.

Comment

I think this is Tigerscowboys real issue. He thinks Tucker is gonna take his boys job. He has this poster on his wall
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            I think this is Tigerscowboys real issue. He thinks Tucker is gonna take his boys job. He has this poster on his wall
            You may be right, and maybe some day, he will take his spot, but right now, he's a Looooong way from taking anyone's spot on this roster.

Comment

Tucker is 22. Yordan is the exception for 22 year olds tearing it up in the majors. Saying he sucks is lazy. He's not there yet and maybe never gets there, but his numbers in AAA at his age suggest he will be at least a solid major leaguer.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                Tucker is 22. Yordan is the exception for 22 year olds tearing it up in the majors. Saying he sucks is lazy. He's not there yet and maybe never gets there, but his numbers in AAA at his age suggest he will be at least a solid major leaguer.

THIS is for sure an understatement!! This guy is doing things that put him in the class with Ruth, Williams, Cobb and the like... Now whether he is able to keep it up is yet to be seen, but he's dang sure earned his opportunity to stay where he is...

Maybe Tucker will too, but as of this moment, he doesn't "look" or "act" like a major league player and certainly no one that will take a spot from anyone on the current roster short of serious injury of someone... And there are others who are ahead of him in that category too... I'm not against him nor do I dislike him, but I think he's been hyped WAY beyond where he actually is right now in his development.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  THIS is for sure an understatement!! This guy is doing things that put him in the class with Ruth, Williams, Cobb and the like... Now whether he is able to keep it up is yet to be seen, but he's dang sure earned his opportunity to stay where he is...

Maybe Tucker will too, but as of this moment, he doesn't "look" or "act" like a major league player and certainly no one that will take a spot from anyone on the current roster short of serious injury of someone... And there are others who are ahead of him in that category too... I'm not against him nor do I dislike him, but I think he's been hyped WAY beyond where he actually is right now in his development.
                  I don't see anyone saying that Tucker should be the starting right fielder for the big club right now. What he has done is be a 22 yo with very good numbers in AAA. He is a very highly rated prospect. And, he is a prospect that Luhnow has placed off limits in trade talks.
                  Last edited by El General; 09-04-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Sanchez is done for the season.

Comment

He done.

Comment

Good grief...

Comment

Tucker starts in right tonight. Reddick in center

Comment

Relief pitching will be their kryptonite.

Comment

Dadgum Wade

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang guys! What happened??? Just tuned in and it’s 4-0 and sneed is pitching???

Comment

Working...
                                X