Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 Astros Season Thread "Take it back" - 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave it away..4-5 times...
    Ump didnt help...but that was all astros playing in their normal day game mode

Comment

And yet another good example of why electronic balls n strikes should be instituted ASAP!! That was HORRIBLE!!

Comment

Good thing is.. im not at the office trying to get out of downtown while the park lets out...
        So theres that

Comment

Josh James is supposed to be back with the club soon. The bullpen needs him to be dominant!

Comment

Pathetic.
            9 hits and 11 walks....and lose....

Comment

Any ETA on Correa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone surprised Devo gave up a 💣?🙄

Comment

Craig prob told Cavin that his homer didn’t count cuz devo was pitching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                    Craig prob told Cavin that his homer didn’t count cuz devo was pitching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was a win.

Comment

I'm worried about facing the Yankees or Dodgers with this bullpen.....thosr teams can mash....and we lob it up there for everyone.....

But I hope we can ride JV, Cole, Miley..deep into the 7th or 8th....and maybe JJ will be back to strike some guys out.....
                      Rondon and Osuna are gonna give up runs...it's a given now

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        I'm worried about facing the Yankees or Dodgers with this bullpen.....thosr teams can mash....and we lob it up there for everyone.....

But I hope we can ride JV, Cole, Miley..deep into the 7th or 8th....and maybe JJ will be back to strike some guys out.....
                        Rondon and Osuna are gonna give up runs...it's a given now
                        No need to worry about Rondon, no way he makes the playoffs roster. Devo has worked his way off also in my opinion.

Comment

Gurriel should get this years MVP

Comment

McHugh to the IL. Urquidy recalled

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              McHugh to the IL. Urquidy recalled
                              Are they just resting these guys or are they really injured ?

Good grief

Comment

I'm gonna lose my mind if our guys cant score a run or two against the blue jays.

The lack of run support for JV is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X