2019 Astros Season Thread "Take it back" - 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Scheduled day off... they all got them exceot when correa stole altuves by bruising his uterous again..

Thay sitll talkin' 'bout "when correa gets back", how much better the team will be... And I think it's true, he does bring skillz to the position... Only he's good for a game or 2, then it's time for his period again and... Dang shame that boy can't stay healthy...

Comment

Was there last night...not a big crowd tho...that storm scared a lot of people away i guess....but dang Cole was bringing it.....

I hope we back the truck up and pay this guy next year...over pay him if you have to....

He is that good

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Thay sitll talkin' 'bout "when correa gets back", how much better the team will be... And I think it's true, he does bring skillz to the position... Only he's good for a game or 2, then it's time for his period again and... Dang shame that boy can't stay healthy...
        I have a feeling that his agent has something to do with these IL visits.....

Comment

Average meh catcher with the rbi double 😉

Comment

Greinke might be 0-4 without this offense behind him....

He hasnt pitched nowhere near the expectations everyone had for him....

Comment

What happened with the Rays starting pitcher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This ump is almost angel/west caliber.

Comment

Astros Walk their way to victory?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Greinke might be 0-4 without this offense behind him....

He hasnt pitched nowhere near the expectations everyone had for him....
                    Greinke's ERA with the Astros was 2.45 coming in to this start. ERA isn't the end all beat all and his peripherals aren't great, but he is pitching pretty good.

Comment

Devo's making his case to be left off of the playoff roster.

Comment

Devo throwing BP to the rays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They have tried every way to try and lose this game.. keep hetting lucky..and then keep giving it away.

Not real impressed with yordans fielding...but it has been a minute since hes actually played any position

Comment

Astros just seem flat today

Comment

Toro sucks at 3rd too...yeh..might be spoiled with breg there but..his throws to first are pretty lack luster..

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                                Devo's making his case to be left off of the playoff roster.
                                Devo ain’t making playoff roster

Comment

Working...
                                X