2019 Astros Season Thread "Take it back" - 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
    Wish I could see the dang game... frustrating!
    http://mlbstream.tv/houston-astros-live-stream/

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
      I still have my 674

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Thanks.. it’s says free but asking for credit card info

Comment

I thought this would be a cake walk......that's why they play the games. Come on Osuna.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
          I still have my 674

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Thanks.. it’s says free but asking for credit card info
          Second video down streaming for me....didnt fill out crap

Comment

I won't like the netting but understand it...

Everyone is distracted at games now...a woman next to me on Monday took 300 selfies and was on her phone...if I was to ask her the score she wouldn't have known...

Comment

Why does osuna always seem rock the first 2 outs then have a hard time with the last out

Comment

Tuve for the out.
                W.

Comment

That was way too close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Bobby!!

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner! I made bbq chicken tonight so couldnt resist that one. They are all going to be dominate wins. Im glad they just kept the streak going. What is that, 7 wins to start the month?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Sweet.
                          Just look at it!

Comment

My channel line up says I am supposed to get 674 and 676 but I am getting neither

Anyone else having this issue
                            I think I have the same package. 674 stros, 676 rangers FOX sportswest

My rap sheet with direcTV is long... I would ask them why you had to upgrade... Does not sound right to me. If I were to lose those channels... I'd be chewing on their ears about it.

Comment

Astros have a very easy schedule down the stretch...it's not crazy to think they could win 108 games in reg season...

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                Astros have a very easy schedule down the stretch...it's not crazy to think they could win 108 games in reg season...
                                Yep, August and September is where the soft part of their schedule is. I was looking earlier and they have played quite a few more games against +.500 teams than anyone else so far. They've play 67 games with a .612 win percentage. The Yanks have played 56 with a .607 rate and the Dodgers have played 60 at .617 clip.

Another interesting tidbit, in interleague games the Astros are 10-8, the Yanks are 10-7 and the Dodgers are 3-6. I think the Dodgers are feasting on a lot of very mediocre teams in the NL. The AL has 4 teams(Stros, Yanks, Cleveland and Minn) at 70 wins or better.....the Dodgers are the only team with 70+ wins in the NL at this point.
                                Last edited by rtp; 08-10-2019, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X