No announcement yet.

2019/2020 bosque county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We also still have a lot of acorns and absolutely nothing hitting feeders on my last few hunts. Will try and sit on some oat patches this weekend and see what's shaking. Seeing lots of deer and young bucks with their nose to the ground driving property though. The next few days should be good.

Comment

Gonna be at the public land this weekend. Hopefully something legal will slip up. Gonna go put some hand corn out this evening and hunt in the am.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
        Gonna be at the public land this weekend. Hopefully something legal will slip up. Gonna go put some hand corn out this evening and hunt in the am.

Good luck. Post here if ya get anything!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

I don't have cameras out this year and only hunted the rifle opener (sat morning/afternoon, Sunday Morning) and have seen squat. My two feeders had tons of corn under them.

Hoping it improves when we get back down for thanksgiving.

Comment

I'm lucky. Not many oaks where I hunt so they hit corn hard. I got my corn out and set a game cam up. Will hunt the am anfld pull the card to check after the hunt. I put 40 pounds out sunday morning spread all around and every kernel was gone. Lots of tracks buck and doe.

Comment

If any of yall hear of an opening for next season in Bosque Hill Erath or Hamilton counties let me know please.

Comment

Finally got the job done today and surprisingly with a Bow. I have been watching this guy for sometime now and after getting very bored I busted out the rack and started raising hell. 30 yard shot and found him 40 yards from hit site.
                Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks JWF

Comment

Congratulations man! He's a beauty.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Goodern

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Very nice buck Spartan. Good to hear that you racked him in. This is the perfect time of year to be hitting the racking horns. You never know what you're gonna call in.

Comment

Correct. And honestly I have never been able to rack one in so I have been scared of it. I got bored and used a last ditch effort and it paid off.

Comment

Working...
                                X