This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I’d like to see him give 1/3 of his future salary to Amari.

Man that guy has been a difference maker. That hit the jackpot with that trade, although it still doesn’t look like it’s going to make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      I’ve never been one to get on board with fire the coach. For a long time there was way more wrong with this team than the coach, but there’s enough talent here to win now. They should be better than 5-4 thru 9 games. Let’s shake things up now and get some new coaching blood in here. Don’t know who, but just get somebody, anybody.

I agree but how do you know there is a lot of talent here ? Because the media said so ? I do agree that the entire coaching staff should be gone, including that defensive guru Rashard.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        Here we go with the “stats” deal... Romo was the king of “stats”.

That’s a cop out. Stats are how players are compared against one another, especially quarterbacks.

You want to tell me he’s the problem with that team? What do you think Russel Wilson would look like with this inept coaching staff?

Lets hear your plan for upgrading at the QB position?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          His options were....throw it to an open guy that can get 5 yards and a first down. He wasn’t directly instructed to throw a low percentage pass to a running back. I don’t know, maybe he got hurried. I didn’t rewind it and watch it again. I’m tired of the Cowboys.

He was pretty much nails all night, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Sure looked like that was the primary target.

Comment

Dak is a good QB, Cousins made him look like a crap, I would take Cousins 10 times over Dak, but Dak did not lose this game, the play calls at the end lost this game, Moore has a lot to learn.

Comment

**** why didn’t they pay cooper before Zeke...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I’d like to see him give 1/3 of his future salary to Amari.

I’d rather they’d taken it out of the over rated running backs salary, and pay the qb like EVERY OTHER TEAM ON THE PLANET knows to do.[emoji35][emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  That’s a cop out. Stats are how players are compared against one another, especially quarterbacks.

You want to tell me he’s the problem with that team? What do you think Russel Wilson would look like with this inept coaching staff?

Lets hear your plan for upgrading at the QB position?

I didn’t say there were any other viable options at the moment. I just don’t think he’s top tier like you do. Middle of the pack in this league. We’re stuck with Dak I hope that means Cooper is kept as well. We’ll see.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I agree but how do you know there is a lot of talent here ? Because the media said so ? I do agree that the entire coaching staff should be gone, including that defensive guru Rashard.

Because we’ve seen the talent on display at different times. Still need a safety and a corner on D. I’m on the fence with Dak. He’ll look great then not so great. It all comes down to him. He plays the most important position in all professional sports. So goes Dak, so goes the Cowboys. He played great tonight although he got away with a couple of things early, but when it mattered most he took them 75 yards down the field and made a very poor decision to end it. Drives me nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      Dak is a good QB, Cousins made him look like a crap, I would take Cousins 10 times over Dak

Rog, you shouldn’t be drinking so heavily on a Sunday.

You should check out Cousins’ contract, BTW.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

He was pretty much nails all night, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Sure looked like that was the primary target.

Absolutely looked like it was his primary target and that’s the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          Whoever called 3 consecutive plays to Elliott when he has not done anything all night should be fired tonight. Cooper and Cobb are both having great nights and you abandon that to go to someone who hasn't don't anything all night? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
                          Yep. Should let Moore do the calling last quarter

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                            I didn’t say there were any other viable options at the moment. I just don’t think he’s top tier like you do. Middle of the pack in this league. We’re stuck with Dak I hope that means Cooper is kept as well. We’ll see.

Middle of the road, yet he’s ranked top 10 in just about every metric...with this coaching staff??

I wouldn’t say top tier, but I don’t know how anyone could watch them this year and think that is middle of the road qb play.

Comment

Where’s all my “Dak is average” guys at? Y’all may want to go check them stats. As you look at the guys above him, ask yourself, who coaches those teams?

I must have missed that winning touchdown pass!

Comment

Unless I missed it, I didn't see a single QB keeper. With his talent, it would help get Zeke more holes to run through if the defense has to worry about Dak also running the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X