This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colton View Post
    I was super against it when it first happened. I’m happy to admit that I was wrong 🙂
    We had a few debates about it

Comment

Dak has definitely improved but dang our Oline has been wonderful to start the season, heck there is a long line of QB that would look great if they got to look thru their reads 3 times before they make a throw then still not get touched. Williams is by far our worst lineman and he is still pretty decent most of the time. Dak and Zeke should be wine and dinning those big boys everyday of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
        I was super against it when it first happened. I’m happy to admit that I was wrong 🙂
        I am right there with you.

-john

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          Dak has definitely improved but dang our Oline has been wonderful to start the season, heck there is a long line of QB that would look great if they got to look thru their reads 3 times before they make a throw then still not get touched. Williams is by far our worst lineman and he is still pretty decent most of the time. Dak and Zeke should be wine and dinning those big boys everyday of the week.

It’s almost as if a replacement level running back could run for over 100 yards, and around 8 yards per carry, behind them....weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-23-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            It’s almost as if a replacement level running back could run 4/100 yards, and around 8 yards per carry, behind them.

You are gonna tick off Dad with that kinda talk.....

Comment

Combined wins have come against teams at 1-7...While I agree they are playing well, it will be a better judgement in a few weeks.....

If they start 7-0 then people will take notice

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Combined wins have come against teams at 1-7...While I agree they are playing well, it will be a better judgement in a few weeks.....

If they start 7-0 then people will take notice

They dont make the schedule, they just play who they are told to play........ I am drinking the Kool-Aid right now and I think we have a pretty good football team.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                  They dont make the schedule, they just play who they are told to play........ I am drinking the Kool-Aid right now and I think we have a pretty good football team.

MacDaddy is a self admitted Cowboys hater. He's gonna find anything he can to be negative about the Cowboys. If the Boys win the division, he'd say they haven't won a playoff game....If they win a playoff game he'd say they haven't won the NFC Championship......If they win the NFC Championship, he'd say well they haven't won the Super Bowl......If they win the Super Bowl he will be saying, if they repeat it will be worth talking about. etc etc..... Don't pay him any attention...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    MacDaddy is a self admitted Cowboys hater. He's gonna find anything he can to be negative about the Cowboys. If the Boys win the division, he'd say they haven't won a playoff game....If they win a playoff game he'd say they haven't won the NFC Championship......If they win the NFC Championship, he'd say well they haven't won the Super Bowl......If they win the Super Bowl he will be saying, if they repeat it will be worth talking about. etc etc..... Don't pay him any attention...
                    KMA Smart....from me to you

Did you not read my comments....truth hurt much

I did say they were playing well, but if you cant see the fact that they beat some
                    @#$%^ teams then you are just a Cowboy apologist ( which we are know you are)

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      You are gonna tick off Dad with that kinda talk.....
                      Na I 'm not mad, just thankful we did not draft the primadona diva idiot cornerback over there in Jacksonville.

Comment

Hopefully the Cowboys sign Antonio Brown soon and implode!!

Just kidding, they look pretty decent so far. Hope they keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          KMA Smart....from me to you

Did you not read my comments....truth hurt much

I did say they were playing well, but if you cant see the fact that they beat some
                          @#$%^ teams then you are just a Cowboy apologist ( which we are know you are)

So the truth hurts ?[emoji1303]

You misspelled "Smart is right....I am a Cowboys hater..." [emoji23][emoji23]

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          Na I 'm not mad, just thankful we did not draft the primadona diva idiot cornerback over there in Jacksonville.

LOL..No doubt.......ol D-Mo hasn't mentioned Ramsey much lately..
                          Last edited by Smart; 09-23-2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                            I haven't seen his previous posts, but I think all he is saying the schedule is gonna be a bit tougher in the coming weeks.

November into December will tell how good d'boys are.
                            They're looking pretty good right now, although the defensive line does not impress me TOO much. Hopefully they improve and gel.

Comment

2 out of these 3 “easy teams” were divisional games (in case y’all forgot). I don’t care how crappy a team is they always play better at home (Skins game). We have a solid team for the first time in I would argue years. Defense will tighten up

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                I haven't seen his previous posts, but I think all he is saying the schedule is gonna be a bit tougher in the coming weeks.

November into December will tell how good d'boys are.

They're looking pretty good right now, although the defensive line does not impress me TOO much. Hopefully they improve and gel.

I think that’s pretty obvious. You just have to look at the schedule . All I’m saying is MacDaddy never misses a chance to do his Cowboys thing ... even if it’s stating the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X